• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

CJ_24

Hot take: Memphis isn't that good. Minnesota should have won 4 of the 5 games in this series if their leaders and corches weren't young and/or dumb. Memphis is Ja and a bunch of dudes. I think Memphis wins this series (cause again, Minnesota dumb), then gets their asses kicked by Golden State in round 2

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Hot take: Memphis isn't that good. Minnesota should have won 4 of the 5 games in this series if their leaders and corches weren't young and/or dumb. Memphis is Ja and a bunch of dudes. I think Memphis wins this series (cause again, Minnesota dumb), then gets their asses kicked by Golden State in round 2
Memphis will get their shit tossed against Golden State playing like this, it's not a hot take. Ja is playing pretty poorly for the most part, about 80% of his scoring is getting bailed out by stupid MN fouls or shitty foul calls by the refs.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If the Nets do this I'ma lol. Why would you want 4 more years of this?

Which (desperate as hell) team would give Kyrie a full max? The Nets would be batshit insane to do so.

KD's gotta admit his mistake and move on. If he ties his career to Research Irving, he ain't getting another ring.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Which (desperate as hell) team would give Kyrie a full max? The Nets would be batshit insane to do so.

KD's gotta admit his mistake and move on. If he ties his career to Research Irving, he ain't getting another ring.

Paging Rob Lowe GM!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

2f7.jpg

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Well, there was just no way the Bulls would've had a chance at less than full strength, so that sucked. Oh well. Fuck Grayson Allen. I hope he gets a paper cut from every piece of paper he touches for the rest of his life.

Also, eat shit and die, Raptors fans. Enjoy your first of two first-round exits. The second one is coming when the Maple Laffs inevitably shit the bed just like they do every year.

Brick

Well, there was just no way the Bulls would've had a chance at less than full strength, so that sucked. Oh well. Fuck Grayson Allen. I hope he gets a paper cut from every piece of paper he touches for the rest of his life.

Also, eat shit and die, Raptors fans. Enjoy your first of two first-round exits. The second one is coming when the Maple Laffs inevitably shit the bed just like they do every year.

evil1

I've been saying this whole time the Celtics are fake and the Bucks are the real deal
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

I am also beginning to think that the defending champion and #3 seed Bucks are a lot better than the #7 seed Brooklyn team.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Lol @ if this was Draymond. Draymond would have punched him in the face before kicking him