• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC Sporting News Network (MSNN)

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
(AP) East Rutherford - #2 Yale kept their dream season alive with a 38-31 win over the #13 ranked Princeton Tigers. The Bulldogs were out gained in yardage, but scored 14 points off special teams and turnovers. Returner of the year candidate Tyroil Smoochie took a kick back 109 yards with 3:00 minutes left on the clock to provide the winning points.

Heisman winner Jason Bell was intercepted on the next possession, but the defense got the ball back with 27 seconds left and he drove the ball down to the Yale 17 yd with 3 seconds left. However, the Tigers were denied in a D'Jasper Probincrux III sack to seal the victory.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yale 44 - Ohio State 42

Ohio State ran no-huddle and was virtually unstoppable. Didn't help when the referee allows the center to run the ball. I know Urban Meyer always has a few gimmick plays, but this was crazy and I'm certain is illegal. :thinking:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yale wins at home 24-3 over Dartmouth. One if the better defensive games I've played, but I have to admit I had a lot more speed/talent in this one.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
GG @Akecheta Close game and then defense finally made a couple stops. True freshman QB Josh Bowen was nails and your red offense bogged down forcing FGs. Big win for Midshipmen.

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG