• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 League (PS4)

Soonerfan09

I'm thinking about starting a Madden online franchise and wanted to gauge interest.

Advances would be once every 3-5 days probably, depending on how long it takes everyone to get their games in (I assume most people here are adults and have a life outside of video games).

I'd be using Armor & Swords' game play sliders and Tdawg's XP sliders (both from OS), although the quarter length would probably get dropped to 12-13 with accelerated clock at 15-17 seconds depending on what everyone wanted. Game play speed would be on slow. I think it goes without saying, but it would be a sim league (play the game like actual football).
Roster set would either be the one that comes out Friday, or the most up to date in the roster vault right now if there is enough early interest.

We can discuss anything else in this thread.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Just ordered it, never played the online part. Is this something where I get talk trash via PS4 instead of the keyboard?

Soonerfan09

I'm thinking about starting a Madden online franchise and wanted to gauge interest.

Advances would be once every 3-5 days probably, depending on how long it takes everyone to get their games in (I assume most people here are adults and have a life outside of video games).

I'd be using Armor & Swords' Flazko's game play sliders and Tdawg's XP sliders (both from OS), although the quarter length would probably get dropped to 12-13 with accelerated clock at 15-17 seconds depending on what everyone wanted. Game play speed would be on slow. I think it goes without saying, but it would be a sim league (play the game like actual football).
Roster set would either be the one that comes out Friday, or the most up to date in the roster vault right now if there is enough early interest.

We can discuss anything else in this thread.
We've made a change to the slider set we will be using.

Soonerfan09

Sorry guys, my parents were in town this weekend, so I was pretty busy. I'd still like to do this if we can get a couple more guys and I can figure out the issues with my PS4. I can connect to PSN fine from wifi, but we had a power outage the other day, and no it won't connect when hardwired. I'm still working on it though.

No teams have been taken or anything like that. I wasn't sure how everyone wanted to do teams. Maybe two per division, or did we want to fill out an entire division? I've pretty much only been playing with the Browns, so I don't really care which team I am.

Soonerfan09

@fonzilla @fsuprime @jdlikewhoa @TonyGin&Juice

How do y'all want to do the teams? Do y'all want everyone to just pick whatever team they want, or do we want people to be in the same division/league/etc?
I'm good with whatever, I just want to know how you'll want this set up.

Also, do we want to go with coaches or owners? I'm leaning towards owners, but I'm good with either.

And what roster? Opening day, up-to-date, or classic roster?

Soonerfan09

It was great! We managed a total of five potential members, had a couple potential slider sets to chose from, and lots of potential teams to chose from. We had excellent participation (15 posts in this thread alone!) and no bitching or whining.
Confirmed success.