• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Late but Donaldson explained it yesterday. I think his version made sense. Someone pulled receipts on Anderson saying he feels like Jackie. Add in that Donaldson is a bit dense.

bruin

Why the Dodgers keep platooning Muncy at second base is beyond me. Looks like Heaney as Kersh will be out another month. This Kid Miller in triple A is the goods. Might be time to let him rock..

CJ_24

Milwaukee deserves to lose this game. Twice they've had the based juiced with no outs and failed to plate a run. Smdh

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It’s Thursday May 26th and the Rockies take in the Dublin Distillers who have fallen on hard times in this version of past history sim.

Really disappointed in the Rockies for their road woes and a terrible loss against Pittsburgh yesterday after being up 4-0 early

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Took ma'son to his first MLB game last nite. I'm not really a big baseball fan, but tickets were free courtesy of my BIL's business partner who has season tickets. This is at Angels stadium and we were in the left field section, right where the bullpen is so my kid actually got a couple of baseballs from when the players were taking batting practice. Ohtani was pitching but did not have a good game - heck he gave up a HR on the very first at bat. My son was fairly lukewarm about baseball in general - something about the baseball-playing kids at his school being insufferable douchebags - but he really enjoyed the overall experience and it looks like we'll be taking the trip to Anaheim more often. I was a Doyer fan as a kid, but since Raider Nation effectively became Doyer Nation once the Raiders left L.A. - I try to stay away from Doyer games in general.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rockies fail victim to an inning ending double play when they had the bases loaded due to fielding lulz from Dublin

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Pretty disappointed in the Rockies, I left them well above .500 and I come back to a milk toast offensive effort constantly stranding runners in a 7-3 loss to take them to 20-24

Probably the most positive thing to happen to the loathsome Distillers this season.

I had to fire up the extended highlights for some Dee strange Gordon base running near the end. How is this guy not in Little Rock?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
N A T S NATSNATSNATS.

Man, the police closed South Capitol street and are routing me over the bridge. Maybe this bridge leads me out of Travis Land back into the current timeline.

Travis, I'll see you in June when I come back again!

Last edited:

Brick

oh well at least in THE SHOW i traded for tim anderson, signed aaron nola, and swept the GODGERS @bruin 3-0 in the 2024 NLDS after coming back from a 5-4 9th inning defecit on the skrenf of an elias diaz double to defeat the PADRES @pavel @Southpaw in the wild card game at COORS. pirates (???) pwned me in shampship series and beat the rays to claim the world series title tho.

Wolfman21

Phillies phans blamed him for all their woes

to be fair to phillies fans, kapler made a metric fuck ton of bad decisions while he was manager of them. Maybe he learned some things and has changed which is why hes better with the giants. Or maybe the Phillies just suck. But kapler was not good in philly

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
to be fair to phillies fans, kapler made a metric fuck ton of bad decisions while he was manager of them. Maybe he learned some things and has changed which is why hes better with the giants. Or maybe the Phillies just suck. But kapler was not good in philly

Combination of bad decisions by GABE, bad bullpen and a poorly constructed roster which are the same problems,today.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
And blowing all their FA money on beer league softball outfielders while,letting the defense at 2B, SS and CF rot