• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Jomboy should have covered that, he had no business going home but it was done intentionally to get the run off the obstruction call.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yup, The third base coach told him to home. "You'll be called out but it will be reversed by the obstruction call," was what Thompson said in the post-game presser.

bruin

Juan Soto is going to get 500 mil and that’s probably a bargain.

Move Mookie to Center and that’s your RF for the next decade. See who moves the pieces NY, LA or ??

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Juan Soto is going to get 500 mil and that’s probably a bargain.

Move Mookie to Center and that’s your RF for the next decade. See who moves the pieces NY, LA or ??

The package for 23 year old Soto with 3 pennant races of control would be astronomical. Teams don’t even have the chips in the farm alone.

Anyway, this is probably a negotiating tactic or something. Or new ownership group said get everything you can for him before we buy

Wolfman21

Who can afford the prospects and then the money to sign him? Yankees and dodgers are the only viable teams I see that can do both

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Who can afford the prospects and then the money to sign him? Yankees and dodgers are the only viable teams I see that can do both

Red Sox probably. But it probably takes young major leaguers as well. It's basically impossible to create a package that values him appropriately. It's 2.5 years of control and he's only 23!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Fogler guy has 58k followers and he seemingly does nothing but post meaningless sports-related tweets almost nonstop.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Been true since HS. Our team attracted more than one guy who wound up in treatment for...weed lol. The rest were drunks and a little less than half wound up as total burnouts.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Termarr Johnson and Holiday’s kid were both pretty awesome in interviews. Campbell Camels Miami dude sounded like Blake Snell. Lol at these dude being worse than football players.

Wolfman21

Termarr Johnson and Holiday’s kid were both pretty awesome in interviews. Campbell Camels Miami dude sounded like Blake Snell. Lol at these dude being worse than football players.

Kumar answered everything in like 2 words. The kid from GT that went to the Mets sounded like he had taken 2 hits of X an hour before going on stage.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Weird stuff in here.

lol @ the MLB Network, dude was highlighting how the game is "Open to everyone!" after a short infielder was drafted and they interrupt him mid sentence to announce the Yankees pick. Other host, "6'7" 225 Pounds, Best Exit Velocity in the draft!"

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Gilbert to the Astros. Perfect pick for a villain.

We've dunked on him here but awesome to have his coach on the show to talk about how much he meant to the team and how he played for a coach.

@Southpaw

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Man I rooted against Tennessee but Vitello is awesome on this draft coverage. Scoot over Paw Paw @Southpaw I'm hopping on your bandwagon like you hopped on the Pads. Dude has better insights than all these suits.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Man I rooted against Tennessee but Vitello is awesome on this draft coverage. Scoot over Paw Paw @Southpaw I'm hopping on your bandwagon like you hopped on the Pads. Dude has better insights than all these suits.
Yeah we’ve known he was a star, only problem is now that everyone does. I’m sure he will get snapped up soon to go somewhere else lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Excited to see old man poo holes in the HR derby tonight. I hope he gets in a groove and hits like 20 bombs.