• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yeah...Schmidt doesn't get on the Asshole Podium with this team:

Gold: Rose
Silver: Carlton
Bronze: Bowa

It's a battle for 4th.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Schmidt was the one I met. He was a dick.

My parents went to HS with the bench coach of the '80 Phillies so I got to see this team up close. The gap between the bronze medal and 4th place is large. All three players on the podium are Grade A assholes. Schmidt isn't even in their league.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
The park is awesome but MLB goes out of their way to make the experience and unenjoyable. Love having everything be cashless but not installing enough wifi for all these access points to work quickly.

Also they jacked up concession prices a LOT.

In other news...

Skeeter

Uber felon
My parents went to HS with the bench coach of the '80 Phillies so I got to see this team up close. The gap between the bronze medal and 4th place is large. All three players on the podium are Grade A assholes. Schmidt isn't even in their league.
Can't they just all be awful?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Drury has been a nice surprise. Dude has hit two HR and got robbed two other times since he joined the padres.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Just brutal. The Nats are the worst baseball team I’ve ever seen, but glad they didn’t purpose build a poor defensive team and try to compete with it. I’m Keith Hernandez I guess

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What's going on with mlb? Why does it seem like half of the teams have rosters filled with guys barely (if at all) above the mendoza?

Wolfman21

cool idea, technology just isn't there yet to do it and it look good. Amazing we're at the point that even THAT is possible though