• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Got a work/wedding trip in the works for next week. Hitting the following parks:

PNC
Fenway
Charleston River Dogs
Reading Fightin' Phils (@goblue96)

Of all of those, I've only ever been to Charleston's park, which if I recall is hot AF. I assume Reading will be charming in a weird, middle-PA way

PNC is decent if you can mind and avoid the white trash wearing wife beaters and socks with slides

bruin

saw Hudson is out for the season. Tough loss for the pen. Treinen has been out for a while and Kimbrel has been shaky.

Going to be interesting to see what the Boys in Blue do. Need a arm. May might come back by August.

Have to pay Turner this offseason. Too good. Why you let Seager walk to get Freeman or maybe Soto and play Mookie in Center.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Appel is a really solid dude and that is actually a pretty good story

Appel could have hung up the cleats and called it a career in 2017 but decided to come back to the Phillies organization, spend two years in their shitty minor system before getting called up. He’s been lights out, this year, out of the pen.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Did you watch what happened? Headhunting it was not. I know Phillies fans are upset, but come on…

It was clearly unintentional, and probably
the result of one of these smooth baseballs. Even Harper seemed to think there was no intent.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Man you gave up Northeast hatred for a slapdick take? All these NORTHEAST teams cry about head hunting. Mets thought the Nats AAAA players were doing the same thing lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
LSU hired away the Twins pitching coach mid-season lol

June 26, 11:03PM: Johnson will receive a $750K annual salary from LSU, Gleeman and Hayes report, a major increase over the approximately $350K per year that the coach received from the Twins. Johnson will indeed leave for LSU when the Twins’ series in Cleveland concludes on Thursday.

Wolfman21

so freddie has apparently fired his agent and is now listed as "self represented".

Guess maybe his agents did play a hand that they weren't supposed to? Either way...gotta be weird being in that Dodgers clubhouse knowing the guy doesn't really want to be there.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm sure he's fine in the clubhouse. Personality class: CAPTAIN

The agent really screwed that up but I don't really buy this Anthro good guy spin. If he had wanted Freeman he could have worked through it.

Every fan except Wolfman!!

Wolfman21

I'm sure he's fine in the clubhouse. Personality class: CAPTAIN

The agent really screwed that up but I don't really buy this Anthro good guy spin. If he had wanted Freeman he could have worked through it.

View attachment 24592

Every fan except Wolfman!!

Eh, i've said since the beginning that what he did with his agent would tell the story. Since he remained with the agent, i assumed that the agent did what he wanted. Especially since the only place i ever saw the rumors about his agent going rogue was from Braves fans on twitter....which is not a source to take seriously. I am surprised by this though. Even if he moved on from his agent because the agent did stuff he didn't want, i didn't expect he would do it this soon.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah, I mean he must be pretty mad to do that. :laughing: I do think it's interesting, most players are more nonchalant about what club they play for. Freeman only wanted the Braves with the Dodgers as his safety school.

Wolfman21

Yeah, I mean he must be pretty mad to do that. :laughing: I do think it's interesting, most players are more nonchalant about what club they play for. Freeman only wanted the Braves with the Dodgers as his safety school.

seems like his trip back to Atlanta this past weekend and the emotions it brought up really nailed home how much he/his agent fucked up

Wolfman21

That’s insane if true. He did it for more commission?

way i see it theres only two logical reasons...

He got paid under the table by the Dodgers to sabotage

or the more likely scenario as you put it...it got him more money. Either way...if true...why would you do that? You gotta know its going to get out. Did he think freddie would just never talk to anyone in the braves front office again? It just seems so farfetched.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
No, CASEY, you chased a bigger commission check against your clients wishes and got called out on it.