• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MMA Thread

Plotty

Tath Meacher
CM punk gonna get smashed

Big Rigg Lawler fight was weird as hell. Felt Big Rigg was robbed but Lawler won fight by countering Big Riggs shots and striking in the counter.

Larry Fitzgerald

I wonder how he'll do. He's been trained by the Gracies at their Ju Jitsu Academy and seems to be in good health and spirits after escaping from WWE. Dana White just out Vince McMahoned Vince McMahon.

digs

sun of nothing
CM Punk will be good for business if hes even gatekeeper level.

But he's debuting against the former Green Power Ranger so uhhhh spectacle I guess

nevermind to above, green power ranger asked to fight him, not a signed fight.

Last edited:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Jones Cormier. Both have sold this fight to be epic, but feel as if there's some WWE feel to it.

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
14ab864e9aae3c4230e59861bbf53c12.jpg

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Jon Snowblower Jones!

if Dana white is any smart, he strips his title. My fuck the face of UFC found with an illegal strain of a drug in his system. However, knowing how far his dick is in da as ass....he will get a good boy for going directly to rehab. Fuck that...

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Minus that moment it was a pretty decent fight. I expected a five round shit show. Even weirder was Diaz being actually respectful in defeat. I think Dana said something along the lines of don't be a douschebag.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Bones Jones done fucked up again. Hopefully for good and Bubba gives him a danza slap

add on: I've lost much desire to watch, UFC especially seems to start to wreak of corruption like boxing...

Plotty

Tath Meacher
@Yankee151 me too. Looks like for the time being Daddy Dana saw the light. But the first time Jones had just one day in the rehab before I bet Daddy Dana bailed him out.

This is is a case of a young guy that let success get to his head and feel invincible. Hope he gets his shit straight like Cormier said because there no denying his talent as a MMA guy.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Actually ordered the ppv last night and it was very much worth the buy. IMO one of the better top to bottom cards that backed up its hype machine.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kimbo Slice knocked a dude out with 1 punch who has like 30 years of TECHNIQUE training, lol

@chibob

chibob

Also, KImbo has technique. Guys a professional fighter. We talking someone trog like you or travis getting knocked out by 5ft 6 bruce lee type mother fucker

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Technique got owned by a guy whose primary training is eating ribs and drinking beer and fighting in his back yard lol

Plotty

Tath Meacher
I'm surprised both fighters walked to the cage without a walker or wearing depends.

Bellator has a golden opportunity to reap in some great fightersdue to UFCs shit deal with Reebok. Lot of fighters in UFC are pissed about that deal. Meanwhile, this is the best fight Bellator can get? Yikes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Trapping chi too easy. I need new game

Keith1212

Shamrock took a dive in that fight. He took down Kimbo pathetically easy. Kimbo being Kimbo, was helpless on the ground. Shamrock locked in a rear naked choke but then literally let it go. Kimbo knocked him out soon after. The fight was a joke.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Shamrock took a dive in that fight. He took down Kimbo pathetically easy. Kimbo being Kimbo, was helpless on the ground. Shamrock locked in a rear naked choke but then literally let it go. Kimbo knocked him out soon after. The fight was a joke.

I agree

Kella is a fucking mark of the US government, which is the biggest work in the fucking planet, so dont expect him to recognize a work

Shamrock clearly took a dive, and was paid by the irish lizard peeps who raped him in his orphanage as a youf

Plotty

Tath Meacher
UFC 189 in the books. No trog trap, damn good card.

Lawyer McDonald was an awesome bloodbath, and Conor McGregor is for real. Him and Aldo should be epic.

the bad: the bland ass unis Reebok is making the fighters wear. Go back to the old style with the local ads, etc.

Keith1212

Damn good card is understating it a bit. This was one of the greatest UFC events I've watched in a long time.