• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MMA Thread

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Haven't been in a bar during a ufc fight in a long time. Scum of the earth, these fans, lol

Yup. It's a pretty narrow demographic that is really into MMA.

Anyway, just saw that Ronda Rousey got her ass beat last night.

Saw the post-fight interview of Holly Holm, and her aw-shucks, It-hasnt-sunk-in-yet, goofy teen girl who was voted homecoming queen reaction was very endearing. :thumbsup:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Women's mma lol. Glad she lost though. I'm sick of hearing how unbeatable she. Except by any man that is.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Butbutbutbut.....armbar! Using feet!

I remember how, after Rousey's previous fight, they were talking about how she would kill Floyd Mayweather if they fought.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Rousey would probably beat the the avg white mid 20s or older slob who loves MMA. The most lifting\training they do is another beer to the mouth in between bacon and burgers. Body types like the slob who shit himself.

Heisman06

I'd have been pissed if I paid for that lol.

I did and I'm not. Some friends threw in so I'm really only covering $20-25 of if. I thought it was a pretty good card and although 13 seconds is a lil short (that's what she said), I'll take that over a 5-round trogfest.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow, this thread didn't get bumped? How is it possible I have 2 back to back posts in this thread?

Anyway, laws the schadenfreude is strong today. Love seeing a big gangly mong beat some twink striker by just wrestling him to the ground. Oh you want to punch me in the face? I'll just sit on you.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Wow, this thread didn't get bumped? How is it possible I have 2 back to back posts in this thread?

Anyway, laws the schadenfreude is strong today. Love seeing a big gangly mong beat some twink striker by just wrestling him to the ground. Oh you want to punch me in the face? I'll just sit on you.
Mostly because outside of the Affliction dude-bros or @Plotty, nobody gives a damn about this anymore.

It is LMAO worthy that the UFC2 game has both people on the cover who just got their asses handed to them in their last match.

evil1

The McGregor-Diaz fight was interesting in that once McGregor got tagged with a hard shot (but not a knockout shot by any means), his timing, coordination and accuracy all seemed to significantly slip.

Holm did a decent job stuffing Tate's take down attempts. The trouble is that Holm didn't really know what to do the two times when she did get taken down.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
How can you not get excited for this?

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/kimbo-slice-vs-dada-5000-match-ends-in-predictably-hil-1760246711

Shit is worse than the throwdowns outside the Mcdonald's at 18th and Columbia every saturday

@jdlikewhoa
Yeah that was a giant shit show. My eyes burned to the retina. Couldn't stop watching because it was such a train wreck.
The McGregor-Diaz fight was interesting in that once McGregor got tagged with a hard shot (but not a knockout shot by any means), his timing, coordination and accuracy all seemed to significantly slip.

Holm did a decent job stuffing Tate's take down attempts. The trouble is that Holm didn't really know what to do the two times when she did get taken down.
McGregor Diaz was weird. I thought McGregor's style would be a little tough for Diaz to handle...but nope.

Miesha Tate, UFC champion? Da fuck? Doesn't make sense at all.

Thanks @Gator for bringing me back :)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lots of money to be made on people who like to watch one guy rub another guy's face in his crotch while wearing spandex

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Dropping by, not watching much anymore. The reebok sponsor is a farce
UFC 200 was kinda disappoint, but hell I didn't watch it
This thread can die