• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA 2015

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Did anyone else totally forget the game wasn't being made this year and also forget the game was being made this year? While I was watching football Saturday, it suddenly hit me that I hadn't seen any videos or read anything about the new game. So I googled it on my phone and then remembered that EA got dick smacked for stealing people's likenesses all those years.

I'm sure the Failgate guys missed their annual Orlando knob slobbing.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Did anyone else totally forget the game wasn't being made this year and also forget the game was being made this year? While I was watching football Saturday, it suddenly hit me that I hadn't seen any videos or read anything about the new game. So I googled it on my phone and then remembered that EA got dick smacked for stealing people's likenesses all those years.

I'm sure the Failgate guys missed their annual Orlando knob slobbing.

Last I checked, OS was working on a roster pack for this year. Honestly, I'd rather download that than have to buy the game because everyone that plays is buying it. If they had given the option to add unlimited teams, no one would miss it.

Gooksta

So fired 14 back up.. made 3 create a teams.. took over 3 independent schools.. all 3 have cupcake rosters.. put coaching upgrades on very slow.. play cpu vs cpu. Recruit only

First team has north texas playbook..and 335.defense going on 5th yr havent won more than 4 games yet..

Put qb acc down to 15 and catching down to 35. Qb numbers have been decent accurracy wise.

Have 7 coach points.. cordinators just got to level 4

Got a 5 star ath who will qb nxt yr.. maybe my offense will be able to throw the ball better.