• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Always confounded me how much he hated playing in the ACC and continued coaching 10 years later. I even get where he's coming from but just such a miserable bastard. I'm sure he never stopped coaching because then he'd have to think about HAVING A PEDOPHILE FOR AN ASSISTANT and KILLING A DUDE and I don't think he's equipped for that level of self-reflection.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I can't help but contrast BUMheim's situation to Mike Brey's. Both, probably, still want to coach. Both are being told to leave. Brey kept his mouth shut and got a nice send-off tour as his team completely shit the bed season. BUMheim gives smart ass comments about how he doesn't want to leave and that it's the school's decision. As a result, the school where he played and coached tells BUMheim to leave at the tournament in conference that he never wanted to be in, in a city that he never wants to be at, and beat by a team who "bought their team."

bruin

GOTTLIEB has the Bruins on a 3 seed if they don’t win the conference tourney cause of Clark’s injury.
Lmaooo

Dudes dream was to play at Pauley but never got that offer and hated Baron Davis. His tears still reek today. TUSTIN. @Orlando

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Always confounded me how much he hated playing in the ACC and continued coaching 10 years later. I even get where he's coming from but just such a miserable bastard. I'm sure he never stopped coaching because then he'd have to think about HAVING A PEDOPHILE FOR AN ASSISTANT and KILLING A DUDE and I don't think he's equipped for that level of self-reflection.

Will Mrs. Boeheim remain involved with the program?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UConn wrecking Providence

Half of the Providence team is annoying spazs who flail all over the court and do the Harden jump into the shot contest to draw a bullshit foul every chance they get

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Get fucked @Rutgers Mike

uconn-huskies-jonathan.gif

bruin

It's a different time now, but I always thought it was really cool for about a 3year stretch Oregon football staff held a retreat in Vegas for the tournament.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Even though Texas looks really good, I can't shake the rick barnes memories and will probably have them lose in the second round. They have looked like a final 4 team lately though