• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
WELP.

I had Virginia losing to Arizona in the Elite Eight.

y8QjQuZ.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I can't be too upset about WV losing to the DMVanPelt since I was surprised as fuck when I got an email the other day that said "WV is going to the NCAA tournament." I just figured they sucked.

AKA NEVER hoped NEVER dreamed

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Got burnt by Arizona when AYTON AYTON AYTON was there, got burnt again today

At least I have DA U for one more day!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, this game is awful lol

@Southpaw gon' look?
Haven’t watched a single tennessee game all year. First minute of college hoops I’ve seen in a year was today watching Princeton win.

From what I’ve heard, once tennessee lost their PG that was it for them on offense. They just roll the ball out there now and play tough defense with atholetes.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was gonna go see the UCLA game on Saturday with BRUINDAD but they had to put the game at 5:40 and I have plans already then :sad:

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
“Tom Izzo says this is not the most talented team he has had but maybe the moat connected”

who in thur fucking right mind thinks the 10
Seed Spartans are the most talented team in Izzos tenure?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
damn Kennesaw got some players. Xavier is usually the safest money in the tourney to advance at least 1st round

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
My girlfriend had Furman, Kennesaw and UCSB all advancing.

The only problem is she also had Louisiana going to the Final 4 lol

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
These fucking corches. Can’t even be bothered to wear a suit on one of the relevant days