• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
UVA is Andre, Gardner-Webb is Jake

DgfMxD.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm convinced G-W could turn around at half court and heave up a backwards shot and it would go in.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was born and raised in North Carolina and I have no fucking clue where Gardner Webb is and never knew or even heard of anybody going there for school.

CJ_24

This Wisconsin team is the worst Wisconsin team in at least fifteen years. They are noticeably bad at everything except team defense. They are good at team defense.

CJ_24

You have the memory of a fucking goldfish. They didn't even make the tournament last year. They were below .500 and finished 70th in KenPom. Jesus Christ.
Fair. I was in law school last year, I've been unaware of college basketball's existence for three years. This team is Wisconsin's worst good team in fifteen years.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just like how people going to trump rallies make me feel weird that anyone thinks he's not a total retard, the fact that CLOWNZANO has won journalism awards makes me feel like an alien.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Badger loss would mean that I win the survivor pool I entered. Louisville burned everybody but three people.

giphy.gif

goblue96

What kind of survival pool is this where everyone was on Louisville?

One where everyone hated Minnesota. Syracuse also knocked out a few people too.

The final 3:

Player A: Texas Tech and Wisconsin
Player B: Wisconsin and Ohio State :thinking::scared:
Me: Texas Tech and Buffalo

Skeeter

Uber felon
One where everyone hated Minnesota. Syracuse also knocked out a few people too.

The final 3:

Player A: Texas Tech and Wisconsin
Player B: Wisconsin and Ohio State :thinking::scared:
Me: Texas Tech and Buffalo
Maybe I don't know what a basketball survival pool is. Why no 1s or 2s?

goblue96

Maybe I don't know what a basketball survival pool is. Why no 1s or 2s?

Pool rules: each person picked two teams from Thursday games and two teams from Friday games.
Once you pick a team, you can’t pick them again (why no 1s and 2s)
If your picked loses, you are eliminated.
Person who goes the furthest is the winner. (I won because I was only person to make it to Saturday’s games)

After the first round: 2nd round - one team picked for Saturday and one team Sunday
Round of 16 to final: one team picked per round

Skeeter

Uber felon
Ok. I'm still going to pick the trash high seeds early when I know they're going to win. Who trusts Virginia to get to the elite 8 anyway

goblue96

I went with high-middle seeds that would win their first game but struggle going forward.

Auburn
FSU
Texas Tech
SUNY-Buffalo