• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
3gBZ.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Rick Barnes needs a raise after reaching the second weekend of the tournament this year for the first time since 2008. :thumbsup:

Brick

DONE DEAL and PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH in one tweet!

tell them i had it first on twitter - rick reilly

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
My cable and internet are out I assume I’m not missing much. Could go back to the bar I watched final 4 at and see if markuse pouncey shows up again.

He drinks jack and coke. New dc for bengals sat next to me for awhile too.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
This dude Huff from Virginia looks like he’s been living in a bus in the Alaskan wilderness all season

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
TTU has eclipsed their 24-point pace and we are still in the first half!!

Fingerguns pew pew pew

Brick

man i want to root for uva but why they gotta be so douchy?

miss BENNETT wazzu team with rochestie, low, kopravicia, weaver, cowgill @bruin

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Cable back on in time for me to see Million Dollar Man Ted Odiase's grandson with a chance to tie it.

Brick

gotta say, texas tech deserves it to come back from 10 down, twice, against a team that literally is dead last, 353rd in tempo. lmao

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
so why doesn't kid genius beard call a timeout with 10 seconds and draw up a brilliant play? because i'd rather let my mental midget's catch the other guys mental midgets off guard?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The guy behind the UVA bench in the UT shirt who’s completely nonplussed in my favorite