• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

This is pretty cool lol. Nnaji is gonna be a stud on the court too. I've seen him a few times in person and he's just dominated the game against really good teams.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This dude for Kansas is enormous lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The real question is will Sparty's basketball team score more points tonight than their football team has all year?

AOXUePW.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I like the idea of starting the season with a conference game to let me know that this gonna be the same stupid shit I've been watching for 20 years in November rather than January.

Wolfman21

i wish every school would just tell the ncaa to go fuck itself. My "give a damn" for college athletics went out the door when UNC was allowed to kill its women's basketball program and use a "well, the classes that we're handing out grades in to keep athletes eligible is also offered to regular students, so we're good" to get off of decades of academic fraud ended it for me. Especially after the early 90's when NC State was given the death penalty and Jim Valvano was railroaded into the ground by the NC Board of Governors because a couple players old a couple pair of shoes. Fuck the NCAA

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Last night after midnight my wife and I were about to go to bed and I decided to check on the end of the BYU-UCLA game. We only watched a the last several minutes. At one point, m'wife said "The guy talking (Walton) is an idiot."

I have the best wife.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
UD bitch! I have seen 0 minutes of any game this tournament.

Also can confirm refs much more interested in preserving their position of power and ego than getting calls objectively correct.