• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yikes. I don't get who the hell pays these prices for sporting events.

I love watching live basketball and even if Minnesota was top 10 in the country, I think the most I'd pay for seats would be maybe $60/each? Anything more than that and I rather just watch from my couch.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Yikes. I don't get who the hell pays these prices for sporting events.

I love watching live basketball and even if Minnesota was top 10 in the country, I think the most I'd pay for seats would be maybe $60/each? Anything more than that and I rather just watch from my couch.
Me too, but it is interesting. I went to the Rutgers game vs Indiana a month ago, my friend gave me a ticket, and it was sold out, but I'm pretty sure these tickets that are being sold for $300 are normally $40 seats. Maybe $35.

Then again, I paid $90 plus fees for AEW tickets next month. With train ticket and parking, or driving costs/ parking, plus merch, we looking at a $200 night for one person.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
EQ0onuRXsAIL0Mc
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQ0onuRXsAIL0Mc?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Today is the only meeting, this season, between Michigan and Indiana. If that isn't enough of a reason to kick Nebrasketball, The Trapezoid of TERROR, Fear the Turtle, and Penn State out of the B1G, I don't know what is.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
College basketball feels like it's on life support at this point, I really can't recall enjoying any games I've watched this year.

State can't even separate themselves from the middle in the weakest ACC since expansion. Same old shit. I'll be at the FSU game on Saturday in Raleigh doe

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
It's pretty booty outside of the tournament. No top-level players this year isn't helping any. ZION and JA last year was FUN.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
you disrespecting OBI?

I was thinking this the other day when I saw his highlights. Who's the last mid major superstar to flop in the NBA? Kawhi, Steph, JA, DAME, Cj McCollum, Hayward, JA. All carried their teams to big tourney runs. OBI is gonna be next, hope he can fall to SUNS

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I was thinking this the other day when I saw his highlights. Who's the last mid major superstar to flop in the NBA? Kawhi, Steph, JA, DAME, Cj McCollum, Hayward, JA. All carried their teams to big tourney runs. OBI is gonna be next, hope he can fall to SUNS

Elfrid Payton wasn't nearly as big a star in college as those guys, but he was a top 10 pick so probably him

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

Probably Jimmer. He has been a big star in China and Greece, but could never really make it work with the Kings, who were a mess at the time. His game didn't really translate well to the NBA.