• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

bruin

Most fun I've had watching UCLA basketball in a long time. This team was dead in mid Jan.
The Lonzo year was cool and all, but you knew about ALFRAUD and that really that team underachieved not even winning the league.

Think 1 win in the Conference tourney should be enough to get in. (Cal-Stanford)
win 2 and would feel really comfortable a week from today.

MICK.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Nico Harrison, vice president of Nike Basketball and the Jordan Sports Market, was at Mandalay Bay Events Center for Oregon-Arizona women’s basketball on Saturday. He sat in the 100-level, watching. And I wondered how long before Ionescu ends up as the next biggest face of women’s athletics in Nike’s world.

Truth is, she’s already there, isn’t she?

ISN'T SHE?

All that was missing of this paragraph buried midway into the article was Nico Harrison's catering spread contents.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It’s just crazy a team can lose to Fullerton and even be considered for an at large bid. It’s not like it was their only loss either.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Seems like it?

That will cancel the BTT. Nebraska has also played 3 games in the past 6 days, meaning all of those teams were potentially exposed. Not great, Bob!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Seems like it?

That will cancel the BTT. Nebraska has also played 3 games in the past 6 days, meaning all of those teams were potentially exposed. Not great, Bob!

Michigan played Nebraska on March 5.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao the ncaa tourney is gonna be reduced to online voting. Some 10 seed with a ton of national fans (UNC? Ohio State?) gonna win.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
89774840_10218450713358104_3905991160476205056_o.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Was likely going to do Vegas Final 4 weekend.

Now just watching old 95-97 Bruins highlights in the near future. Did I really lose?
Fury-Wilder will remain the last great VEGAS event for a long while..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I’m not sure if it was a good or bad idea to announce that when corona is going on but also all sports are cancelled