• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Da Final Four

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
tumblr_n3n6fjrQXA1s64bc6o1_400.jpg

MrShotgun

As much as I love to hate him, Calapari is a great coach. The way he's able to recruit all the one-and-dones and be competitive every year with no legit upper classmen is remarkable.

He's still a douche doe.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
As much as I love to hate him, Calapari is a great coach. The way he's able to recruit all the one-and-dones and be competitive every year with no upper classmen is remarkable.

He's still a douche doe.

:laughing:

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
He's probably the least somber championship game losing coach in history.

Chase

He's probably gone from UK. Psychotic fanbase. Imagine the New Orleans Jrue Holiday/Noodle Arm crew on here x100000. That's the BBN.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
this just makes me sad that there wont be a CH2k bball game. "onions!"

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sounds like a game I won't regret not watching.

Brick

Can't wait until 8-4 USC wins the footbaw shampship ten years from now after winning their opening round game on a hail mary.

:trollface:

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Hey guys, keep it down! Derek is trying to study!
I've been told that the dorm in question is on the end of campus where all the uptight left-wing types congregate so he's probably the type of person who sees college sports as oppressive towards "womyn" kind. I'm guessing that's why he did what he did.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
SMU at #12?!?!? Are they writing blank checks at SMU again? Did Craig James kill four more hookers?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
zk8g.png

Last edited:

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
LMAO at hachiko :laughing:

also, +1 for the super sayian gif. Was waiting on that one.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That's gonna be on the Daily Show tonight.

Also I gotta say Drake is the biggest bandwagon jumper ever. He's from Toronto and I've seen him at Heat games.

Chase

Better top 10 list

1. Wisconsin. Bringing back 7 of their top 8 players.
2. Arizona. Potentially bringing 5 of their top 7 back and a top 5 recruit.
3. Duke. #1 incoming recruiting class, but they're losing just about everyone. Their best non-Freshman next year will be Quin Cook. Will be overrated as usual.
4. Kentucky. Another massive recruiting class and I don't think the Harrison twins go pro. If they come back, they'll probably be the preseason #1.
5. Wichita State. Great corch and will bring in some junior college kids.
6. Texas. They're bringing their entire team back and probably getting a 6'11 top 5 recruit. This is Rick Barnes doe. Expect them to be on the bubble come January.
7. North Carolina. Only losing McAdoo and bringing in three 5* recruits.
8. UConn. They lose Napier but as long as Boatwright and Daniels come back, they'll be dominant in the AAC (remember Louisville joins the ACC). Bringing in a 5* SG from Los Angeles, a former 5* NC State transfer and Sam Cassel Jr.
9. SMU. Bringing their entire team back and are getting the best high school player. Back on probation by 2017.
10. Kansas. Bill Self has won 10 straight Big 12 titles. And bringing in a kid named 'Cliff' from Chicago. Obviously will beat Texas 2x.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Better top 10 list

1. Wisconsin. Bringing back 7 of their top 8 players.
2. Arizona. Potentially bringing 5 of their top 7 back and a top 5 recruit.
3. Duke. #1 incoming recruiting class, but they're losing just about everyone. Their best non-Freshman next year will be Quin Cook. Will be overrated as usual.
4. Kentucky. Another massive recruiting class and I don't think the Harrison twins go pro. If they come back, they'll probably be the preseason #1.
5. Wichita State. Great corch and will bring in some junior college kids.
6. Texas. They're bringing their entire team back and probably getting a 6'11 top 5 recruit. This is Rick Barnes doe. Expect them to be on the bubble come January.
7. North Carolina. Only losing McAdoo and bringing in three 5* recruits.
8. UConn. They lose Napier but as long as Boatwright and Daniels come back, they'll be dominant in the AAC (remember Louisville joins the ACC). Bringing in a 5* SG from Los Angeles, a former 5* NC State transfer and Sam Cassel Jr.
9. SMU. Bringing their entire team back and are getting the best high school player. Back on probation by 2017.
10. Kansas. Bill Self has won 10 straight Big 12 titles. And bringing in a kid named 'Cliff' from Chicago. Obviously will beat Texas 2x.

Are you fucking kidding me? No Florida? You realize we are the winningest program in the last decade?

We basically go to the Elite 8 every single year, sometimes go to the Final 4, sometimes win the straps, and you don't have us in the top 10?!?!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My hate for Parsons spawns from the fact I was sitting second row in the student section for this game