• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - East Region Discussion

Carolina Blue

Watched the highlights again this morning. Can't say enough about Bryce Cotton's performance. In that regard, I will agree that Carolina was lucky to survive that barrage.

Also, Tokoto on repeat.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
13-5 so far. Nova ended up winning pretty handily despite missing their first 16 3's, imagine what happens when they actually make them.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, we're probably gonna lose lol

I don't know about Nova making the final though. ISU being weaker helps though

Wop Genius

Stick a fork in 'em

I think Napier's game tonight may have surpassed Bryce Cotton's game for best individual performance of the tournament so far.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
This is a really good game. Iowa State seems to come back every time they're down, just like all season.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Particularly down there in SA. The poor clock operators got Nebraska's coach ejected lol

Speaking of SA, you ready for a Creighton domination? I think if they control their athleticism, and Dougie gets his 30 with some Wraggebombs on the side, it's in the bank.

Brick

The Big East was fucking awful and 'Nova/Creighton got high seeds based on its name brand. No way Villanova goes 16-2 in any other conference worth a shit.

Chase

Nova doesn't have an NBA quality player on their team. If they were in the AAC they would have been right there with SMU in the conference.

Creighton has like the 118th rated defense and Baylor has the 7th rated offense. Turrible matchup for a team with one guy who will be in the NBA. I thought Baylor would go the furthest of any B12 team (B12 was really overrated too, btw). They should beat Wisconsin doe.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I enjoy UVAs defense in they have that ability to frustrate teams so much offensively that they end up losing focus defensively.