• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Midwest Region Discussion

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm surprised too, Greg Anthony, my first class flying mate last May. I'm surprised that cuonzo martin didn't draw up a 30 foot 3 pointer for a scrappy little point guard to heave up while down 1.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Why is the 6 foot white guy inbounding the ball? He's gotta be one of the better foul shooters.

goblue96

Lulz at Grant Hill and Seth Davis explaining that it was not a charge. How about we put Jordan Morgan in a Duke uni and let's see their opinion change.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Calipari looks demoralized already. It's the tournament pussy make moves!

Chase

Again, terrible officiating in the UK/Louisville game. Both ways. Those Harrell fouls were bad.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
5MsF6Zy.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can they please just fucking call it Dallas?

kingssc

Um, why did Michigan not call a timeout when they inbouded it to halfcourt. Great coaching Beilein.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Man, that game was such a gut punch. 23+ foot shot, well contested, against a team that doesn't shoot well from 3, and it goes in to seal Michigan's fate. Kentucky going 7-11 from 3 point range? Harrison going 4-6 from 3 when he's 35% from 3 range on the year? That's the way the ball bounces sometime. Michigan played about as well as they could have, except for some bad 3 point shooting. It was a great effort, though, and Michigan played their hearts out. Morgan and Stauskas were just dominant in the tournament. GRIII played his best in 2 years over the past month. Another Michigan - Wisconsin game would have been so epic.

Oh well. Can't complain about the elite 8 and a Big Ten title by a comfortable margin, especially after losing the national POY in Burke. If GRIII, McGary, and Stauskas all come back next year (unlikely), Michigan might be the national title favorite. Hell, they lost what everybody expected to be the best player this year (McGary) and were still a national title contender. I love Belein.

goblue96

I think McGary is lock to come back to rebuild his draft stock. GR3 is 50-50. Stauskas is as good as gone.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think you're right. McGary is a year old for a sophomore, though, so he might want to make money now as opposed to later. And I think he has a learning disability or something like that, so college might not be his thing. I agree, though, I think he's unlikely to come out at this point.

I would love it GRIII came back and played next year like he did in March this year. If he can add a bit of slashing and more consistency to his 3 point shot, he's probably a lock for the lottery next year.

All indications are that Stauskas is gone. Can't blame him at all. He's been a monster this year. He was also a monster in the tournament. I hope he comes back to work on his defense :laughing: . A guy can dream, right?

Bucksin04

Why is this game in Lucas Oil? Was Banker's Life not available?

Wouldn't matter even if BLF was available. I can't remember the last time a NCAA tournament game was held in Indy and wasn't at the home of the Colts. 2009 Midwest Regional, 2010 Final Four, 2013 Midwest Regional, and this year's Midwest Regional were all at Lucas Oil.