• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Midwest Region Discussion

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My Duke friends on FB right now:

crick.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What a welcher.

Tennessee would have been better off playing Duke. Mercer is better than Duke and beat the Vols last year in the NIT.

Chase

Agreed. Mercer will be tougher than Duke would have been. All Duke does is shoot 3's and can't play defense. Probably Corch K's worst defensive team ever. Tennessee matches up well with Michigan too, if they were to meet next weekend.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Surprised no comments about this lville St. Louis game. Battle of attrition and defense. No one can buy a bucket.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao at loe trying to run shit. Dat pass

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If WSU wins, how many #1 seeds have had their best win of the season in the Round of 32?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I wish they didn't put kentucky here. They should be playing virgina tonight and advancing there

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What is the salary of the Wichita state coach? Can he not afford to send his wife to a proper hairdresser?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wichita State was too used to being up by 20 points in the 2nd half. Once someone actually hung with them they had no clue what to do

Plotty

Tath Meacher
I do agree that bracket was stacked, doe. Wichita state is a great team...but did they really play anyone to warrant a one seed? That tough Mo Valley schedule....

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
Maybe, maybe not. But that's probably not even in the top 10 of awful seeding decisions from the committee in this tournament.