• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCFL II Round 1 Due by Saturday @ Noon CST

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I would've played for the Bronze Cup, I didn't know @fonzilla was going to pussy out

Looks like I'm leading the league in PPG and also points allowed. Classic bruin football

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Looks like I'm leading the league in PPG and also points allowed. Classic bruin football

The interesting thing to me is everyone out of the championship had a negative point differential. It shows @NavyHog and @TXHusker05 are superior players on the whole. They smacked everyone else around. Husker only beat me by a TD, but it could have easily been by 21.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
So, we have one for PAC-12 and two for ACC vs. B1G. With the current number of players, it may be best to confine the conference themed tournaments to one conference at a time.

*opens floor for discussion*

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
[sup]NCFL-II.png [/sup]
[sup]NCFL II: Pac-12 vs. Big XII[/sup]
Sign up with your Gamertag and team of choice from the Pac-12 or Big XII conference.

Seeding
Seeding will be based on the NCFL leaderboard. We'll use a similar bracket format to NCFL I. New entrants will be seeded last in order of registration.

Rule Changes
To make for more realistic games, we are decreasing quarter length to 5 minutes. This should get rid of the crazy shootouts. Feel free to post any other suggestions for changes to the rules.

Current Entrants
@RamesuThe1 Oklahoma State
@fonzilla Stanford

Last edited:

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I'm sitting this one out. The 2 ODs are enough for me.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Bracket on 1st page. Should be an interesting tournament. I set it up where 4/5 play basically a play-in game, but they still get a shot to come back through the loser's bracket.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Game crapped out on us as I was kicking a FG with 2 min left down 10 and we didn't want to replay. Call it a 31-24 USC win.