• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New League Discussion

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I just want to see some leg work! So far the new owners are MIA and there haven’t been any fan fic or new content posts, other than my draft rankings which are current wbl anyway

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well I think we have Schauwn for Lisbon, provided someone gives him a 19 key. Then it's just a matter which of you'll is actually quitting or not so we can give out the rest of the teams to goblue, reel, etc.

Soonerfan09

To me, the REAL concern, beyond budget (which can be remedied with HELICOPTER PAYMENTS if necessary) is that the HAVE NOT-OTTO teams are all starting with absolutely destroyed systems. I know that dumb fuck sooner said he'd quit if we VOLUNTARILY send prospects to new owners, but the reality is they need some way to jump start the system if we want to keep the regular WBL going by helping new owners. I realized this when I tried to trade some AAAA players to @hayvis and he didn't have anything to trade me, lol.

Not only does OTTO leave you with zero budget, but he sucks at drafting so bad that you don't even get the good prospects one would assume come with having the 1-1 pick for DECKADES

Here are the top systems:
View attachment 8499

For some of them OTTO teams at the bottom I think they should receive compensatory draft picks and I think the HAVES should voluntarily send them prospects as well.
Fuck you.

Soonerfan09

It's a strange year. Moscow has gone to hell after being a great rival. Other teams are tanking/not interested. This is an outlier season plus my win % is going to decrease because of injuries/resting guys/etc.
We're not done yet babby! Up to 4th place and ROLLIN'

jdlikewhoa

Travis trying to buff loser teams and then give his team away so he can take over a loser team and bask in the sweet 1-1s and fresh start is my favorite
Rookie League we can set up in the offseason. If we want it to be like AZFL that may require moving the draft to during the season, so we have to be on board with that, but if not I'll set it up in the offseason and have everyone opt in or out

Financial Tweaks are in the lab TBD
new O’s be advised that moving the draft always fucks up the financials or a season. Leave room in your budgets.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I just want to see some leg work! So far the new owners are MIA and there haven’t been any fan fic or new content posts, other than my draft rankings which are current wbl anyway

You fuckers done discussing the new rules yet or do you have another 734 rounds of arguing before you decide anything? It’s worse than @Reel and I debating who won the Pels-Moose trade.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well there's an active league with openings while rules are debated in an endless flat circle
Just to double check, are you still in? Orlando is definitely gone for good so I understand if you want to part ways. Just let me know because that affects @OU11's participation

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I blame JD for that one. holding SWEDE GOAT hostage, SMDH

and then I blame myself, because as always I'm the trog king.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I fucking love this league/s. This has been 17 pages of absolute gold. I for one will make sure that this amount of arguing, quitting and general discourse does not stop even if we have two leagues and 32 happy owners. It's almost been up there with oldtopia. :england:

What is absolutely needed and would put the cherries on top of these cookies, would be to go and recruit some pubers from the OTTP boards, and add them to the mix.

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Neither have quit. Especially Rad.

Phew. Idle threats and pretending to walk off is great, understandable, and just what is needed but for a second I thought they were actually going to go through with it, which would obviously be a bit overboard considering the WBL and it's new sister league are about to embark on a new golden age....

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@NML needs to follow up with all his NEW owners... I got @Reel telling me "im just ready for this to start...lawd! lol"

START? WE BEEN STARTED FOR 40 YEARS!