• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New League Discussion

Wolfman21

why are you the way that you are?

Do you want to join? We can make it a 5 owner league, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you're gonna have to change your username. Think it over...I don't need an answer right away.

btw, the "travissucksdick" moniker that followed you for a while would be a worthy manager name for our league.....just fyi. Ok, think it over

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Do you want to join? We can make it a 5 owner league, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut you're gonna have to change your username. Think it over...I don't need an answer right away.

btw, the "travissucksdick" moniker that followed you for a while would be a worthy manager name for our league.....just fyi. Ok, think it over

This a chat b, notta school assignment

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
NDR -> Reel
Helga-> South Dakota -> OU + Orlando
Amsterdam -> Travis
Dublin -> goblue
Kabul -> Wolfman

We full lads!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the league would still be not full if this shit hadn't been stirred up by @NML . Y'all should be thankful for a bit of honest agitation.

Reactions: NML

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Meanwhile, I still have no idea what IFA is or when it happens, have signed a load of bums, have no idea how to run my budget and am confused at what constitutes a good SP. BRING IT ON!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was thinking that a useful topic for new players would be a discussion of how service time works, how team control works, and how that relates to our rules regarding pre-arb & arb contracts. This is something that really confused me when I first joined and still confuses me a bit now. For instance, what is the most advantageous time of year to call a prospect up to the WBL? If I call them up for roster expansion in September, am I losing a full year of service time by starting the clock in September vs starting the clock the following spring? How can you invite younger players to spring training without starting their clock, etc. I've been playing in the WBL forever and I'm still confused about a lot of this because I don't know anything about baseball. The little bit of info in the Newcomers/FAQ thread about arbitration contracts is more confusing than helpful

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I was thinking that a useful topic for new players would be a discussion of how service time works, how team control works, and how that relates to our rules regarding pre-arb & arb contracts. This is something that really confused me when I first joined and still confuses me a bit now. For instance, what is the most advantageous time of year to call a prospect up to the WBL? If I call them up for roster expansion in September, am I losing a full year of service time by starting the clock in September vs starting the clock the following spring? How can you invite younger players to spring training without starting their clock, etc. I've been playing in the WBL forever and I'm still confused about a lot of this because I don't know anything about baseball. The little bit of info in the Newcomers/FAQ thread about arbitration contracts is more confusing than helpful

Say wat?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
More to the point at the moment. Do I have loads of injuries because I don't have enough players, or am I just unlucky at the moment? Will it hurt their development?
Unlucky. Not having fringe Major leaguers to call up would because of taking over a bad situation

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm at $39.69. It'll probably lower my budget ~$10 million based off some quick math.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We can always scale down in future years. I'd prefer no drastic drop offs on the top end, the focus is raising the floor significantly first

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Jose-Mourinho-Shock-Reaction-After-Ronaldo-Miss.gif