• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New Sun Belt/Conf USA with NCAA 15 rosters

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
We are in the off-season of year 1. Would like to have 1 more to make it 4 in each division.

Army, Navy, MTSU, Tulane and UL Monroe available (or any other 2 star and below).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Once we advance to cuts I we will be at edit conference. At this point I need everyone to reset their coaching XP levels with the only points going towards recruiting. Most of us will still be zero on OC and DC, but I think (and I can't remember exactly) that the only schools that hired OCs and DCs were Arkansas State, UTEP and ULL.

@bruin228 at some point can you log into your console and check which teams have points in the OC/DC column? If you don't know how you go into coach info to look at each school and where their XP points are.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I'll do it within the next hour.

Can you do me a solid at edit conference and give the Sun Belt divisions names? It's bugging the hell out of me lol.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think I already named them. Do me a favor and see if it shows up on the console when you check the levels.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Air Force, ULL, UTEP, and FIU have points in the OC column. No one has any DC points.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Advanved .

Er'one fix your shit...that means you Flann.

Will advance to pre-seaon as soon as this is done.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Well that was weird. It didn't give me the option to change my levels.

We are now at pre-season. We will figure out the max OC/DC XP levels later.