• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

nUtopia March Madness

Chase

I think I have run this the last 4-5 years. It's already up over at ESPN.com so I figure I would put it up now. It's $10 per entry (max 2 entries) and winner takes all. $$$ can be sent via PayPal. 2 guys during the College Pickem didn't know how to properly send PayPal, so if you need a PayPal tutorial let me know.

I believe if you joined last year you can just sign right back up (reactivated the group from last year), if not, just message me for the name/password. Will be bumping this thread up again during Championship Week..

Chase

We have 2 people entered + 2 other people inquired info. Hoping to get minimum 10 entries in this year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I will fill out my bracket Tuesday mroing, I need to get blackout drunk tomorrow and fill one out at the end of the night as is tradition.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Pretty sure we have one set up. Utopia Free is the league name and I'm guessing TrickyD is the pw

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
In on the free one. Got Sparty winning it all.

Same. I've had Sparty in the Final Four every year I've made a bracket (four years now). This year, I've watched all of three games, two of which were at JSU and no consequence to the tourney.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Chase can you PM me the info as well? Going to make my bracket some time in the wee hours of tonight but I want to send the money so we're good to go

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not going to do this one but I made a bunch of random picks. Was tempted to pick all along the 538 picks, lol

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Glad I picked Dayton. I think it was this year's popular upset (along with Tenn over UMass) so I was hesitant, but it worked out for the best.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
After watching Tennessee last night there was no way I was picking them over Umass.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I see why they should be better than they are, it's their style of play

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In my wilder bracket I have them over Duke. The numbers were vaguely there but not enough to commit to it on my main money bracket.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well the reason why their pythag is so good is because they have no discipline. If they did, they'd be a top 10 team from the strength they have inside. Too bad that their two bigs don't give a shit, and their best guard is OC constantly.

Brick

Gahhh forgot to enter. Have only missed on Pitt so far. I'm sure I will fall off tomorrow.

Chase

You won Chase, we both have Florida in the championship. Sooo close.

Feel for ya mang. I just didn't buy into Sparty this year. Too inconsistent. Kind of crazy that the two most underseeded teams both got to the Final 4.