• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

nUtopia's broke

Happy new year, nUtopia. We're broke (again). @Travis7401's FUT money laundering scheme is probably not going to bail us out, so we need actual money if you can spare it. Our annual hosting costs and domain renewal will be in the neighborhood of ~$400 and we have ~$300 as of now.

index.php

Please be sure to include nUtopia in your will before you reply to Pete.

Thanks,
The Administrative Fäggot

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
In some other version of the sim I sold my FUT COINS for BIT COINS instead and paid Utopia costs for the rest of time... but in this version of the sim I did not, so all you bitcoin millionaires are on the hook!

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I demand an extra $100 added to that number for my pain and suffering when people tag me every time JAR fucks up, since he was one of my failed projects.

Go head and give urself $100 hoe. This is GIVING THURSDAY and all you should pay da full weight to get JARbecue back.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
now i wanna know who tony has on ignore :laughing:

maybe hach and Whitey?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
now i wanna know who tony has on ignore :laughing:

maybe hach and Whitey?

Hach but only cause he causes the browser on my server to crash.

Whitey cause he ain’t paid me for all the dick riding.

Skeeter for obvious reasons.

I legit wouldn’t block Hach but his insane pics just crash everything no matter what I do in terms of content blocking.

Who do I send my donation to now?

By the way, there have been a few contributions made today. All morning I was PRAYING THE ROSARY, but after those donations it looks like I'll be having a :djscripclub: NYE after all. #BLESSED #REVELINTHEELECTRICENERGY

Seriously, thank you to those who contributed.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
By the way, there have been a few contributions made today. All morning I was PRAYING THE ROSARY, but after those donations it looks like I'll be having a :djscripclub: NYE after all. #BLESSED #REVELINTHEELECTRICENERGY

Seriously, thank you to those who contributed.
Thank the lawd we can also now afford some SSL certs. Goodbye nsa!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That donations button doesn't work anymore since the upgrade. Let me see if I can find something else.