• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

nUtopia's broke

Well, we have paid all our bills for the last few months and we're down to $0.33. :laughing: Actually, it's $40.33 because I paid the $40 (in lieu of a deposit/contribution to nUtopia). So there is no immediate need, but we'll need to have accumulated about $400 by next winter.

Bump de bump like a train babby

It's been a long time since we've asked, but nUtopia's server costs are due and we're broke (sort of). If any of you care to support the maintenance costs for this dying vine, we would appreciate it. We have a PayPal account set up to handle donations to cover the costs of running the site, which include hosting, domain registration, software costs. etc. All donations will go into the official nUtopia savings account and are disbursed when we incur expenses, which is about 1-2 times per year. Thanks for your consideration.

Donation link: https://www.paypal.me/nUtopiasBroke

Mr. Tennessee

That Crazy Linux Guy
Utopia Moderator
Got car repair to pay for this week. I'll shoot a small amount to help pay when I get paid again.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited: