• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

Green

sad to have to let So (R) Richlwalski leave to the 3rd round but i actually convinced a want to be transfer to stay for the first time.

Walter323

Teams with guys left ton convince:
BYU-Rob Smith
Fresno State-Neil Davidson
Utah-Joe Humphrey
Utah-Michael Kimbrough

SandS2910

Everyone wants to be Falcon.

Green from sunny San Diego.
I'll be green from sunny Arizona and just remember, someone here warned me of taking WMU that the team was in rough shape.... Not so fast! I'll give you a run for your money..

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Toctsx112311

I'm hoping I got the two guys I was going after in the last recruiting stage. Can't wait to get home n look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter323

I sure hope the training staff has something up their sleeve for this offseason. My boys need some help

Akecheta

I sure hope the training staff has something up their sleeve for this offseason. My boys need some help

My OL and DL are in bad shape too LOL

heck 2 of the guys I picked up I had intentions of playing at TE and DB... Turns out that's not doable (Both sub 50 there) So I now have a 6'5" 234 lb corner and a new RB.

Toctsx112311

235 corner lol that guy could be a beast at stopping runs to the outside no 180 lbs wr blocking him

Akecheta

235 corner lol that guy could be a beast at stopping runs to the outside no 180 lbs wr blocking him

No shit his best two grades are WR and CB, I really thought with his size/speed I could maybe make him a TE. Might sneak him in a few double TE sets but yeah.

Rando

The only real talent I got was an 81 overall tackle. I don't even remember recruiting him. My biggest weakness is by far my secondary, I lost five out of six of the guys that I primarily used. I definitely don't have the depth at that position and will be using offensive players and linebackers

SandS2910

I signed a few JC junior recruits that are both 78 overall but in dire need of running backs and O-line in the next cycle

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Toctsx112311

@bluejay13 I'm green

And my team looks great I got a SS this year who's an 81 my line is in 70s but that will go up and I have depth everywhere for the next few seasons only place I need to improve is at wr