• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Rando

I've always thought that you can stick anybody at wide receiver as long as they have 85 or more speed

Toctsx112311

I suppose u could and I almost sent one of my hbs there but I decided to just play the young guys and try and get them to adv besides I'm not a big passer anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rando

The best players I got in recruiting:

RT 81
FB 71
TE 70

Everybody else is in the 50's. This is probably the worst recruiting class anyone has ever put together. My D is going to be horrible like last year. I had some great DB's and still was like 115th in passing defense or worse. Can't imagine how bad it will be now.

I always seem to get 1st or top 5 in rushing D so I'm not worried about that. Going to be interesting to see who I'm going to play in the secondary. I have a few mid 80's SP linebackers who I am considering for safety.

Akecheta

Green on Cuts, gonna need a huge year recruiting the lines or I could be fooked after this season LOL seems like a recurring theme

Toctsx112311

@Walter323 u need to work on ur training staff cuz I never get an injury but now that I said that my guys will be dropping like flys

I would like an SEC game to start off with if possible. If not, what ever you can get me. Thanks@bluejay13

Akecheta

I don't care what weeks, just no back to back bye weeks if you can, and a CPU game later in the year.

If doable I'd love to play @SandS2910 and @Toctxs112311 Can't remember playing Toc lol

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Bye weeks the 1st three weeks if possible.

Also I probably won't be able to do preseason until late tonight.

Toctsx112311

@Akecheta I think this is the first time someone has requested to play me. To be honest I can't remember if we've played yet either

Akecheta

@Akecheta I think this is the first time someone has requested to play me. To be honest I can't remember if we've played yet either

Honestly I like playing the old guard because they've kicked my ass since joining, on the other hand I like playing guys I've never played before too. It adds some freshness to the game.

Rando

I requested to play you because of our first match was so close! But you won. There was a lot of lag in that game and we had to restart.

I think you whooped me the 2nd meeting and I think I barely won the 3rd. Could be wrong.

Akecheta

I requested to play you because of our first match was so close! But you won. There was a lot of lag in that game and we had to restart.

I think you whooped me the 2nd meeting and I think I barely won the 3rd. Could be wrong.

I wouldn't turn down a game with you either Sir.. they always seem to be entertaining to say the least!

Akecheta

There are 15 weeks in a season - 3 byes = 12 games if my Arkansas public school education is correct.

I thought week 15 was not "scheduled" it was Conf champ week and Army Navy game week only.... you have 14 weeks to schedule games I thought.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog if I'm wrong then my bad, but anytime I've had 3 bye weeks I've only had 11 games scheduled.

Good to know. Maybe you can't schedule a game in week 15? Not sure.

I might be back by week 3, but doubtful with how fast we move. Either way I'm good with whatever our esteemed commissioner comes up with.

bluejay13

I just realized that I set schedules in the preseason. Advancing to that now

Akecheta

Damn guys, I just logged in to the game to do my board and saw that I got a new OC and he is lvl 9 points spent. I couldn't see that from the webpage. DC and HC have no points spent.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Damn guys, I just logged in to the game to do my board and saw that I got a new OC and he is lvl 9 points spent. I couldn't see that from the webpage. DC and HC have no points spent.

Couldn't be avoided. I can't reset mine since I'm away from home. Guess we could set defaults to the MAX of each user XP.

Toctsx112311

I haven't even looked at coaching tree since I've started ancestors I never got xp I never bothered. What's it suppose to be limited to ?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I haven't even looked at coaching tree since I've started ancestors I never got xp I never bothered. What's it suppose to be limited to ?

Supposed to be zero XP recruiting, game management, OC and DC. But often we just skip it since it requires everyone to get on to the console and reset.