• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Toctsx112311

Everything should be good with my coach but don't know what my coordinators are at never touch them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Everything should be good with my coach but don't know what my coordinators are at never touch them

Yeah and if you reset this year but have a great season you lose them to other jobs, new hire could have points spent you don't know about lol

Thats what happened to me

Toctsx112311

My other dyno just went to 0xp last season and those cats are bugging. I was working on just three points in recruiting my first couple seasons in here so it wasn't that much of a change for me when we decided to go 0xp

Walter323

I'll get it done tonight. I'll be gone until Sunday night. If I could get a week 1 and possibly week 2 bye that would be great

Rando

I wouldn't turn down a game with you either Sir.. they always seem to be entertaining to say the least!

Yeah dude I like throwing down with you as well. I think I won once? lol I know you've kicked my ass at least once, but I think our games our generally close. They are definitely fun cuz I'm usually baked with the mic. Though I'm not sure how much different I am when I'm baked these days. Too much tolerance.

Rando

I finally got into practice mode. I don't know how, I hope it keeps working.

I have a 4 man QB battle in Utah right now. I think I know who I'm going to go with. His name is Mays. He's a 86 Accuracy and 80 Power. His biggest strength is by far his 94 speed as a freshman. He's got pretty solid break tackle (69) for a QB. His carrying rating is like a 92. He has 45 strength, which I have always thought was a factor for when QB's get hit and how they absorb it, but it could just be break tackle/trucking/elusiveness for all I know. His main weakness is his throwing power. All my other guys are better in that area.

I did a lot of testing on throwing power. As far as throwing the deep ball, I found that there isn't a huge difference in how far they can throw it. A guy with 55 throwing power can sling it 45 yards.
-An 89 power can throw the ball 60...maybe 61 yards.
-Mays (80) can throw the ball 54 yards.
-A 40 overall can throw the ball 40 yards about.

So that is a 6 yard difference from 80 to 89. I don't know...I guess I thought it might be a little more. I'd just guess that a 99 would probably be able to throw 65 yards.

It also doesn't seem like there is any difference in velocity when you throw a rocket.

I also noticed that when you do throw it hard, the ball seemingly goes the same distance, or at least it can. ]

My conclusion? Maybe throwing power really isn't that meaningful. In real life I think it's actually pretty true. I think throwing power in real life is a bit overrated. Sure it's an asset, but good throwing QB's are accurate with the ball. I find that and overall QB awareness (ie Peyton Manning audibles) to be a lot more important than being able to sling it. I think it's more important in real life than on this game though.

Really curious how a 40-55 power 99 accuracy guy could do with every other rating being solid for QB.

Last edited: