• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Had an "interesting" XBLconversation with "hope for god41". Needless to say he is not as pious as is GT would lead you to believe (he was the Florida user).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Him: that's sorry I got booted.
Me: heard you rage quit and you never were in the forum, we run a strict OD (didn't want to get into his cheeseball gameplay)
Him: didn't rage quit
Me: if you want to appeal go to forum and talk to Commish...sorry
Him: it's ok I was warned you boot the better player had to see for myself (ignoring that @bruin228 housed him)
Him: get off my friends list bitch I'm strict too
Me: I don't care you are talking to the wrong dude, talk to the commish. I'm done with you.
His last 2 were. bnh with ur fam (?) and fk ur fam

His GT is Hopeforgod and his motto "every knee shall bow"

No more referrals from @SandS2910 :scared:

LEGEND

Warned about booting the better player? LoL

Ok!

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

SandS2910

Him: that's sorry I got booted.
Me: heard you rage quit and you never were in the forum, we run a strict OD (didn't want to get into his cheeseball gameplay)
Him: didn't rage quit
Me: if you want to appeal go to forum and talk to Commish...sorry
Him: it's ok I was warned you boot the better player had to see for myself (ignoring that @bruin228 housed him)
Him: get off my friends list bitch I'm strict too
Me: I don't care you are talking to the wrong dude, talk to the commish. I'm done with you.
His last 2 were. bnh with ur fam (?) and fk ur fam

His GT is Hopeforgod and his motto "every knee shall bow"

No more referrals from @SandS2910 :scared:
I didn't refer that guy.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Walter323

Nope, he's on my friends list but I befriended him after he was in the dynasty to play him. What did he do anyways?

Played cheeseball
Rage quit
Never logged on to the site

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SandS2910

Yeah, I do play ranked games but rarely ever see guys that don't cheese it up. Sorry about that

SandS2910

No worries, just giving you a hard time

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's alright, just waiting on the new dynasty. If you guys want, you all should help me make the new rosters. Seems like all the other forms that say they have them but they are far off

LEGEND

That's alright, just waiting on the new dynasty. If you guys want, you all should help me make the new rosters. Seems like all the other forms that say they have them but they are far off

Try looking at mine... We using them in another dyn. Haven't heard anyone say they're wrong or off

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

codywpogue

Green haha
c55e64419fcb29953b803f23c69d7a6e.jpg

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I did but I was under the impression that Navy hog had them an was coming back but I see he went with navy haha. Any objections on me taking Virginia?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm looking forward to playing with Navy. I'm not going to worry about W's or L's and try to replicate their offense as close as possible.