• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Oklahoma @ Tennessee - Nobody cares about your football teams so shut up about it

Brick

tennessee is just a program of losers. rivAllzz stars dont fix that. i blame kiffin.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I really didnt. I just almost did like every time tennessee pretends to do something good.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
But we went to twin peaks to watch the mayweather fight and now I've had 5 big frozen drafts. Pain subsiding.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That last throw would make noodle arm so proud

Lightningwar

Administrator

ice-cube-o.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
"Don't worry, DeBord is running Butch Jones' offense," you'll said. HMMMM: http://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/15/9326215/tennessee-oklahoma-conservative-play-calling-butch-jones

And then conservatism lost. Tennessee ran the ball 22 times in 29 first-down snaps, and the run quickly stopped working. Hurd's first 14 carries gained 97 yards; his last seven in regulation gained two. The "run, run, third-and-long pass" approach to play calling put Dobbs in lots of awkward situations, and after getting grounded by Tennessee's defense for three quarters, OU's newfangled version of the air raid took off.

That sounds familiar...

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'd say Butch Jones was as much responsible for shutting it down and getting conservative as Debord was. We've seen it before. Nobody was excited about the Debord hire. How could you be? We just thought it wouldn't really matter. Remains to be seen, but so far they are 0/1 in games that will be the test.