• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Olympic shit and pissing show

Bdub

Also this fake outrage that he sexually harassed some girl is just stupid. Where was the outrage when he got added to the team or when it supposedly happened. This is a sure sign the #meto movement has ran its course. Backlash coming soon to a sexual assault victim near you.

ebarws6

stAy
Watched the figure skating with my roommates tonight on mute while playing some super ignorant shit in place of the opera music and stuff they play. Watching experience +10000%

Ski jumping x biathlon should fasho be a thing too

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Shuster vs Niklas Edin (#1 team in the world) starting in 20 minutes.

1sTOyhR.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Fat Ass loses 10-4. This game was lost on Fat Ass's last shot in the first end. He had a choice between a draw behind a lot of rocks or take out two of Sweden's rocks and force Sweden to only take two with the hammer. The takeout is the safe play. The draw is the risky play because if Fat Ass misses he's giving up four. Fat Ass chooses the risky and throws it through the house leaving Sweden a wide open draw for four. Good job, Fat Ass.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Watched the figure skating with my roommates tonight on mute while playing some super ignorant shit in place of the opera music and stuff they play. Watching experience +10000%

I told my wife about this so she tried it. It made the event 10000 times better.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

There are autistic actors playing for Team Canada. Get #BettmanOUT trending you plebs, Canada aren't very good at ice hockey after all.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I just saw this Super G run by Ledecká. Love that she only was there say she did it and won on borrowed skis

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
I can't imagine the sheer puckering of butthole that happens when you're going 85mph in a fucking bobsled, and that bitch tips over.