• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

oOTP Entire Jose Canseco Clone Team

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I clearly go on r/ conspiracy mostly, this led me down a Canseco conspiracy rabbit hole where they were claiming he batted for his twin Ozzie in 1990

Good shit fam

I have been snorting redpills since before the term was stolen by MRAs

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Let's do this with Collinsworth using his Senior year HS baseball stats as a template. I will have to go to Cocoa public library and look through a few months of Microfilm and compile the stats. Someone with OOTP should then do the dirty work for us.

Collinsworth won 100 yard dash state championship as a junior then retired from track and became a baseball player as senior. Similar to me quitting little league after my 11 year old season after striking out 76 in 63 innings and becoming a local scalawag at ballpark before becoming a t-ball coach. 23-and-me may be warranted based on this evidence.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Let's do this with Collinsworth using his Senior year HS baseball stats as a template. I will have to go to Cocoa public library and look through a few months of Microfilm and compile the stats. Someone with OOTP should then do the dirty work for us.

Collinsworth won 100 yard dash state championship as a junior then retired from track and became a baseball player as senior. Similar to me quitting little league after my 11 year old season after striking out 76 in 63 innings and becoming a local scalawag at ballpark before becoming a t-ball coach. 23-and-me may be warranted based on this evidence.

80/80 speed

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Just read that entire Canseco post while my file downloaded for tonight... is it time to kill myself yet?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

You had not one, but

UDL7niz.gif

Office-related colonoscopy videos at your disposal and you chose to use neither.