• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pac-12 Basketball

Brick

Oregon spent the first 30 of the last 40 minutes of basketball making every jump shot imaginable. Had a tough time getting back into a rhythm of creating easy shots when they didn't fall. Man Dillon Brooks and Lonzo Ball have some of the ugliest jumpers ever.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
@bruin u awake?

Looked like your boys were gonna blow the doors off ma'Trojans, but by halftime it's game on.

We'll see how this goes. Game at Pauley was competitive too until the last 6-8 minutes.

bruin

@bruin u awake?

Looked like your boys were gonna blow the doors off ma'Trojans, but by halftime it's game on.

We'll see how this goes. Game at Pauley was competitive too until the last 6-8 minutes.

Good game. UCLA had many chances to blow it open but SC showed good poise.

Bruins gotta play a lot better if they wanna beat the fighting bd's and @Brock

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Apparently it would be to take the Indiana job, lol.

I'd let him go there too

Brick

Alford will never get a better pair of freshmen than he has this year. Let's see if he actually gets them through the round of 32. He sucks.

Brick

At this point Oregon is a bunch of graduate transfers and a one-and-done type thrown together haphazardly. They've very ugly to watch. I like Prictchard and Wooten though. I'm sure they'll be decent because Altman is a good coach, but I've watched three games and have little interest in keeping up with them.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have no idea what's going on

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Checks out. Better change that Avi

Reactions: NML

Brick

when is ernie kent gonna get fired. wazzu lost last three games to uc davis, idaho, utep. two were blowouts.

bruin

Well, Jalen Hands, Kris Wilkes and Cody Riley all announced they’re coming back. Bruins should be preseason top 10.

Still have a bum as a HC, tho :loser: