• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pac-12 Thread

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Lol comparing USC to Smokin' Joe Frazier.

This USC team more like Gerry Cooney - lots of hype and love from the media, and with some exciting wins in his resume, but ultimately not even close to championship material.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Washington schools.

Lol comparing USC to Smokin' Joe Frazier.

This USC team more like Gerry Cooney - lots of hype and love from the media, and with some exciting wins in his resume, but ultimately not even close to championship material.

They're gonna have a long season if they can't figure out the injury stuff. No byes until November and guys are dropping like flies in September. Lawd.

Did anyone see SportsCenter right after the game last night? It was hilarious. They start tom bout how the Pac-12 has nobody good. If those are ESS EEE CEE teams playing last night, they're both in the top 10 next week and the narrative is how DEEP the conference is.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Washington schools.

They're gonna have a long season if they can't figure out the injury stuff. No byes until November and guys are dropping like flies in September. Lawd.

Did anyone see SportsCenter right after the game last night? It was hilarious. They start tom bout how the Pac-12 has nobody good. If those are ESS EEE CEE teams playing last night, they're both in the top 10 next week and the narrative is how DEEP the conference is.

Yeah really.

I mean, wasn't WSU like #15 going into the game?

If say, a #5 Georgia team loses in a close one to #15 Auburn, the announcers are jizzing themselves over the "strinth an deth" of the conference

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, that's what makes no sense lol. No chance they say that if the CHOKIES win tonight in a very similar game.

Bdub

Utah is also legit if Huntley is playing. No idea if he's out for the year, though. @Bdub might
Utah doesn't give out injury info, but the word is he will be back for USC in 2 weeks or possibly Stanford next week.
Personally think the PAC 12 is pretty deep this year. Other than ASU and OSU there are no pushovers.

Brick

So it looks like Herbert is going to miss all of these games. I'll be thrilled with 3-2.

Washington State
@ Stanford
@ UCLA
Utah
@ Washington

Bdub

So it looks like Herbert is going to miss all of these games. I'll be thrilled with 3-2.

Washington State
@ Stanford
@ UCLA
Utah
@ Washington

3 and 2 would be a miracle. UCLA and Utah are likely. Washington is nearly impossible. The Stanford game is always crazy.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
This conference blows
LEEEEEAAAACCHHH.0.gif

bruin

Schedules came out for next year.

UCLA’s got Stanford at home the week after SC again.

Larry Scott said in 2012 the South and North wouldn’t be playing each other anymore in the last week because of possible repeat matches in the conf title game.

What a twink.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Schedules came out for next year.

UCLA’s got Stanford at home the week after SC again.

Larry Scott said in 2012 the South and North wouldn’t be playing each other anymore in the last week because of possible repeat matches in the conf title game.

What a twink.

Yeah, it's fucked up scheduling, but I think the California schools all collectively threw a fly in the ointment because they all insisted that they'd all stay on each other's schedules every year. In a normal rotation, UCLA and USC would rotate between missing the Washington schools, Oregon schools, and Bay Area schools, and California and Stanford would rotate missing Utah/Colorado, the Arizonas, and the LA schools.

bruin

Yeah, it's fucked up scheduling, but I think the California schools all collectively threw a fly in the ointment because they all insisted that they'd all stay on each other's schedules every year. In a normal rotation, UCLA and USC would rotate between missing the Washington schools, Oregon schools, and Bay Area schools, and California and Stanford would rotate missing Utah/Colorado, the Arizonas, and the LA schools.

No chance the LA schools would ever not play the Bay Area schools. They already make it a date when UCLA/SC travel up north on the same weekend for a reason. Plus the built in rivalries with public+private schools.

should just go to 8 game conf schedule and eliminate the title game

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yup.

Putting the Bay Area schools in the South not only solves that dilemma where the California schools want to all play each other every year, they are in fact geographically further south than SLC and Boulder.

Brick

I think it's the worst the league has been in a long time. USC the weakest champion in a long time. Good thing they facing JT.

Skeeter

Uber felon
USC lost to a wsu team that got smoked by msu that osu beat by a million. Transitive properties all up in dis bitch.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
How the fuck did Michigan State score 42 points against Wazzu? They only got to 40 once this year, against Rutgers. And Wazzu is the type of offense that should give MSU's quarters scheme fits, and they put up only 17 points. Holy shit, the Pac 12 is real bad.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Have you watched Wazzu’s offense at all? That blowout was coming a mile away

Box scores and highlights only.

I was more surprised about how easily MSU moved the ball. Lewerke is good, but he barely had to make a hard throw with Wazzu's coverage. And every option play they ran was an easy 10 yards for him.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Let’s money mouth. Gimme a halftime line
I certainly wouldn't be dumb enough to give up more points than Vegas, but if you ask me for a prediction 28-10 @ the half. 45-17 final.

I've also seen how bets pay out on this site. :laughing:

I'd do an avatar bet doe.

NML

I certainly wouldn't be dumb enough to give up more points than Vegas, but if you ask me for a prediction 28-10 @ the half. 45-17 final.

I've also seen how bets pay out on this site. :laughing:

I'd do an avatar bet doe.

So you think it’ll be a 6 point game at halftime?

NML

Wat? I'm not giving 17.5 if that's your hope. I'm just a small town buckeye Homer

if you want to bet the 6 first half line I'll be your huckleberry.

I’m fine with an avatar bet

But it sure seems like you think it’s going to be a blow out but won’t money mouth

NML

I just wanted you to admit that Ohio State will be lucky to be up by a touchdown at the half

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
This conference should be assigned to the Group of Six (a.k.s. gropesex). It is truly a noncompetitive conference this bowl season.