• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Sure. If that's how you feel.

It's just an interesting look at SOS. You've got 1 team who was a lock to make the CFP with a really bad SOS and 1 team that was no where near making the CFP with a really bad SOS. And they had the same record!

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The rankings you provided say they’re #2, it has nothing to do with how I feel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean you posted them in response to PSU’s terrible wins, so I’m not sure why they were brought up either

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
You: PSU shouldn't be ahead of MINSHEW

Me: Here's a link that shows otherwise.

You: Clemson should be #2 then!

King me, Pete.

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The same link that says Clemson should be #2 and the only team playing in the realm of Bama, right?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
0 ranked wins > ranked wins, certainly

Gotta think that losing by 35 to a team that gave up 62 in their biggest game of the year > not doing that, too

Gotta think losing to a team that finished below .500 > not doing that, too.

I mean, don't get upset at me that an overtime win against Appalachian State is better than anything Wazzu accomplished this year.

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Okay, so thanks for useless annual Whitey’s Clemson is Actually Bad Stat

And for the rock solid rankings that place a team multiple spots ahead of the team they lost to by 23 which has a better record! PSU #11 for sure thanks to that win over App State!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

And for the rock solid rankings that place a team multiple spots ahead of the team they lost to by 23 which has a better record! PSU #11 for sure thanks to that win over App State!

S&P+ is predictive, dumbass.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

Where did I say that Clemson is actually bad?

Clemson is great and Clemson played a historically awful schedule for a playoff contender are not mutually exclusive statements.

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
S&P+ is predictive, dumbass.

BaFHlxE.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
It may be hyperbole to say that, I'll admit. But I went back 10 years and couldn't find a team that finished top 4 with a worse SOS at the end of the regular season.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It may be hyperbole to say that, I'll admit. But I went back 10 years and couldn't find a team that finished top 4 with a worse SOS at the end of the regular season.

-YTC

I'm somewhat surprised. It seems like the best way to get to the national title is to play a mediocre schedule with a really good team. Clemson's schedule is really bad, sure, but I didn't think it was actually historically bad like those stats show.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I'm somewhat surprised. It seems like the best way to get to the national title is to play a mediocre schedule with a really good team. Clemson's schedule is really bad, sure, but I didn't think it was actually historically bad like those stats show.

I agree that's the path, but Klimpson's schedule wasn't even mediocre. It was in the bottom half nationally.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And obviously there's nothing they can do about FSU sucking, SC getting Muschamped, and Petrino having no post-Lamar plan. I mean, having SC and A&M in the non-conf is better than most other contenders.

That's why it was merely an observation. Clemson is an incredible team that's thoroughly capable of winning it all. And it's a critique of the system that blindly accepts a resume like theirs as worthy of a playoff spot, but blatantly ignores UCF's merits.

YTC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait, did he try to cut his thumb off with a hunting knife? lol

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He said he'd cut his hair if they won the Big 12, but he meant he'd cut his hand if they lost the Big 12.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NORMA ate a dead mouse today on our walk. Made me worried since so many people set out rat/mouse poison this time of year. I googled and it sounds like secondary poisoning wouldn't be a huge concern for a dog her size unless she was eating a lot of dead mice. @Yankee151 trying to play dirty now by sabotaging his previous fallen corpses?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
While certified doge training helps for normal dogs who don't have a bloodlust for 5'5 and below jobless hispanics, NORMA is a special case and thus requires consulting another source

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

The spectrum must be overflowing by now.

Such odd fucking stats and trivia that people keep track of. :laughing:

"When a team whose QB, RB, and WR all share the same first letter of their last names, they're undefeated in the 3rd week of November after a bye, when their previous game before the bye was a road loss in a rainstorm where the temperature was above 55 degrees."

Fukcig sperglords.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Considering the trip to Pasadena to watch urbs last game. Never been to LA so that's a major selling point. it's pretty much a guaranteed win. So that's a plus.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

MINSHEW and Cade McNown in same company!

This kind of shit needs a #TRIGGER warning.

I'll never forget that time I saw Cade with some Lakeview Trixie cruising into Soldier Field (late, as usual) in a ragged out Porsche blasting Limp Bizkit on his way to this stellar performance.

Considering the trip to Pasadena to watch urbs last game. Never been to LA so that's a major selling point. Plus it's pretty much a guaranteed win. So that's a plus.

Hit up Jumbo's Clown Room, the Body Shop, San Pedro, and Amoeba in Hollywood and you've hit all of the best LA has to offer.

NML

Considering the trip to Pasadena to watch urbs last game. Never been to LA so that's a major selling point. Plus it's pretty much a guaranteed win. So that's a plus.

I’ll give you OSU -7 for $100

Skeeter

Uber felon
This kind of shit needs a #TRIGGER warning.

I'll never forget that time I saw Cade with some Lakeview Trixie cruising into Soldier Field (late, as usual) in a ragged out Porsche blasting Limp Bizkit on his way to this stellar performance.

Hit up Jumbo's Clown Room, the Body Shop, San Pedro, and Amoeba in Hollywood and you've hit all of the best LA has to offer.
Haven't hit a skrip krub in years but amoeba looks like a must do.