• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Post ITT everytime you lol at normies watching football in TYOOL 2018

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Reasons to not watch football:
-Causes brain worms in everyone who plays it
-Breeds a culture of rampant sexual assault

Reasons to watch football
Fun to watch the crowds tears after tasting bitter defeat. children cry

I like when the fast man runs faster than the other fast men

Muscular men in tight pants bending over and touching each other.

Thanks for reading, here's what people are saying about threads created by Shats!

Good thread.
Good soup.

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Reasons to watch football:

Muscular men in tight pants bending over and touching each other.
---Yakov Smirnoff

Lightningwar

Administrator
Reasons to watch football-

How many times does one get to watch brain worm creation on live TV?
Fun to watch the crowds tears after tasting bitter defeat.

bruin

tumblr_lvid2x3PtK1r095e7o1_500.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was leachlaugh.gif all night with people watching Thursday night Purdue vs Northwestern.

Dr. Shats Basoon

I was leachlaugh.gif all night with people watching Thursday night Purdue vs Northwestern.

Same. Read the Week 1 GDT thread and saw a bunch of excitement and i'll admit I felt a little FOMO creeping in....then looked up some scores.

Minnesota wins by 56
UCF wins by 36
OK St wins by 40

other teams no one cares about won by who cares

don't quote my posts after husker games tia

Dr. Shats Basoon

Got a lot of sightings tonight Dr. Shats. What do
Look man, I'm not going to tell you how to spend you're anti labor day but feel free to watch a bunch of old farts slave drive a bunch of negros like its modern day slavery. I ain't going to say nothing and it's not like I care but that would be pretty not cool, dude

Sent from my couch watching college game day

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
lol people who go to Redskins games.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...0f81cc58c5d_story.html?utm_term=.588cdec94b0b

After acknowledging in June that a waiting list the team had claimed once numbered 200,000 no longer existed, the Redskins launched a multimedia marketing campaign to promote sales of season tickets as well as tickets to individual games. The team also is offering group-ticket discounts and set up an information booth Sunday, which they had designated Maryland State Employees Appreciation Day.

Jason Christenson, 50, a Virginia Beach native who has loved the Redskins since childhood, as his father and grandfather did before him, said he considered dropping his four season tickets after the 2017 season, offended by the actions of NFL players who knelt during the national anthem.

“But I thought about it, and nobody on the Redskins kneels. And every year they have a salute to the military,” noted Christenson, who sported a burgundy T-shirt with an “R” set against a stylized background of stars and stripes on the front. On the back, it read, “I Stand For Our national anthem.” An employee at a Virginia Beach flooring company, he designed the shirt himself and said he has sold about 200.

Even though Christenson kept his four season tickets in Section 106, he spent much of Sunday’s game standing in the fan plaza, enjoying the chance to get a drink, stretch his legs, talk to other fans and not miss a key play.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My dad convinced me to stick around to watch the first half of the DONKEYS game because my cousin was in town. I swear Denver picked up one first down in a half before I left and stopped watching. Then they ended up winning somehow, so now my dad believes the mockery and bad energy I put out were the reason Denver didn't play well in the first half!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I only hear the mid day for like 8 minutes on my drive in. Usually wfh in the am for a while before I go in. I'm sure their callers at least were total fools.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This big time hunter dude who started an outdoor clothing company after he played pro CTEBAW killed hisself last week and donated his brain to CTE research. He was also best buddies with Donald Trump Jr., so maybe it was that rather than CTE.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GettyImages-853276688

Also lol at this dude spending like 1/6th of his yearly salary on SKEENS tickets
Have you ever been to a game there? That's 90% of the fans. The rest of their income is split between cartons of pall malls, dialysis machines, and gas for their Chevy HD2500 on a 10 year loan

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Have you ever been to a game there? That's 90% of the fans. The rest of their income is split between cartons of pall malls, dialysis machines, and gas for their Chevy HD2500 on a 10 year loan
I’ve never been to a NFL game in general, and a SKEENS game would not be my top choice

Dr. Shats Basoon