• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Power Rankings

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
12) Amsterdam - up. They had the best offseason of any team, but they still only won 67 games last season. The rotation outside of Rubio is one of the worst, especially with Groot moving to the bullpen.

giphy.gif

NML

Well it rotation does have an ERA over 5...

Then again I thought I'd be good so what do I know

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Dig a little deeper. Most of that, plus 3 losses, is because of one pitcher.

NML

12) Amsterdam - up. They had the best offseason of any team, but they still only won 67 games last season. The rotation outside of Rubio is one of the worst, especially with Groot moving to the bullpen.

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tony wants some recorded evidence that his team did, at one point, have a top three record in the league before they rubber band back to the cellar

Correct. I keep taking screenshots so that when we end the season at 60-102 I can say "we started our strong".

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Just as a way to get some immersion up, thought I'd throw together a power rankings list as of now. Feel free to disagree or make ur own list or make the case for ur team to be higher. Here we go

1) Halifax - despite a couple losses, this is the team that broke the win record by six games and has a majority of its pieces back. Not crazy to think that they'll challenge their own record. The World Series still alludes them, however. Losing one of the best closers in the game probably won't help.

My how the TURN TABLED! Unfortunately for Halifax, the World Series and any positive legacy ALLUDES them forever moar, forever moar.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
1) Halifax - despite a couple losses, this is the team that broke the win record by six games and has a majority of its pieces back. Not crazy to think that they'll challenge their own record. The World Series still alludes them, however. Losing one of the best closers in the game probably won't help.
I wish I somehow saved the box score or play by play of that game 7 I had with them in 2066.

INDYDEVS added the stopper role and I got it I believe on that sim. I put MadKang as STOPPER and he came on a la MadBum in '14 WS Game 7 and shut the door on any woolyroids titles.

That playoffs he went 3-0, 1.19 in 6 games (5GS): 39K, 6BB, 1HR in 45.1 IP. 3rd best WAR in a single-playoffs. THANK YOU.

doh

'66 Woolyroids team went 124-38 (and that was -2 triangles).

Their offense was good (led the league by 105 runs). Their pitching was El Cheato Grande... They AVERAGED giving up 2.5 runs per game. They didn't lose a game in the JV Playoffs before perhaps the GOAT World Series.

jdlikewhoa

I traded that Braveheart GOAT prospect to him and the package he sent me ended up being meh. Braveheart was already good, but the dude turned a legit Greatest of All Time and I was super fucking bummed that I missed something. Immersion crashed to red levels

Wolfman21

possibly my best moment in the game is coming back from down 3 games to none and sweeping the final 4 games to win the series. I'm not sure if this was during peak cheating wooly or before, but looking back on what he was doing...makes me happy

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
possibly my best moment in the game is coming back from down 3 games to none and sweeping the final 4 games to win the series. I'm not sure if this was during peak cheating wooly or before, but looking back on what he was doing...makes me happy

That was peaking cheating SCUMBAG @Wooly. Really too bad he seemed to have dropped over dead right after Trump took office. Would love to hear his take on Lights Out Biden getting elected.

Reactions: doh

doh

How about you do them?

5 min/day is all consumed by tinkering with my slightly above average team.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
How about you do them?

5 min/day is all consumed by tinkering with my slightly above average team.
I’ve been here a season. Idk besides the cold stats how teams have progressed.
But I can do one this evening to be digested and ridiculed for the week. lol

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
  1. Seoul
  2. Moscow
  3. Kabul
  4. Vegas
  5. Borg
  6. Cairo
  7. Riggers
  8. Amsterdam
  9. Lisbon