• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I got outplayed, but Jesus, the game gave me zero chance at all

- two forced fumbles, one of which gets picked up by the QB and gets taken 70 yards to the house and another one that rolls out of bounds
- two route mirrored picks
- countless drops by my WRs
- countless broken tackles by Tech
- dropped user pick in the red zone
- wide open slant for a TD on 4th down gets batted down by a lineman
- my starting QB gets knocked out of the game for one play on a 3rd down

Dakota2147

Yeah that was some bs. Don't forget the kickoff where my guy just magically spins past 6 guys. Also, Those short kickoffs weren't intentional. It just wasn't registering my stick

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah that was some bs. Don't forget the kickoff where my guy just magically spins past 6 guys. Also, Those short kickoffs weren't intentional. It just wasn't registering my stick

Well, shit happens. Don’t mean to downplay your victory. As I said, you outplayed me. Couldn’t stop your run game and couldn’t contain that one insane WR. Couldn’t score TDs in the red zone either. I’ll be glad to ditch the Leach offense next year.

Good game.

And yeah, I figured. It happens to me sometimes too.

bluejay13

When do you get back? Do you want to play tomorrow.

I might be back later today but I have to mow the lawn first. Tomorrow after work should be alright if it’s not too late. I can let you know when I get home today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I might be back later today but I have to mow the lawn first. Tomorrow after work should be alright if it’s not too late. I can let you know when I get home today

Tomorrow works

bluejay13

I’m not mad because I lost because of talent. I’m a hero for being Kansas State in a league game hat features multiple non-big 12 teams

bluejay13

That being said, NacyHog isn’t JommyJphnson. Heist has recruiting advantages over me

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That being said, NacyHog isn’t JommyJphnson. Heist has recruiting advantages over me

IMO Arkansas doesn’t have any recruiting advantages over Kansas State in this game (or in real life).

I saw a lot of talent in your backfield for sure. GG.

bluejay13

IMO Arkansas doesn’t have any recruiting advantages over Kansas State in this game (or in real life).

Okay pal, why didn’t you take a real Big 12 team when we switched?

bluejay13

Why did you take a non-big 12 team in our dynasty? Arkansas has plenty of recruiting advantages being a shit SEC team. They haven’t won anything since the 60’s yet have better Advantages over Kansas State. I figured badass player like would kill at Iowa State or Kansas

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A badass player did take Kansas until he had to switch over because someone couldn’t recruit at Texas :cool:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@bluejay13 Why did I pick Arkansas? Well duh it’s my favorite team and fit into a geographically modified Big 12. If you had a problem with it you should have said something. You could have picked Nebraska, or Texas, or OU or anyone else. Arkansas was probably an 83 OVR, and as much as I love my Hogs, no one confuses them with Bama, Auburn, LSU and so on and so on.

It’s laughable that you think Arkansas has some sort of recruiting advantage. As a matter fact in our magical world of NCAA 14 football - ANYONE CAN BE A POWERHOUSE. I’ve won NCs in large user ODs with the following teams: Northwestern, Kansas, Louisiana Monroe, Bowling Green, Arkansas, Virginia, Navy and now Arkansas again. I’m not the best “button masher”, but I’m the best at recruiting. I don’t like to brag, but it’s the truth. I know exactly who I want, I don’t chase after guys if I’m hopelessly behind (which a lot of you guys do), I always have 35 guys on my list and every week I evaluate each guy and adjust points accordingly. I know guys with high SQT numbers are great OL and make sure to keep my pipelines to CA, FL, TX and LA.

You’ve hinted that you think the only reason I win is because of how I recruit the best talent (which I do AND recruiting is part of the game), but you had a 99 offense and a 95 OVR team so it’s not like you had a poor team. I know you think I play unsound/UNSIM. That’s fine, agree to disagree.

bluejay13

@bluejay13 Why did I pick Arkansas? Well duh it’s my favorite team and fit into a geographically modified Big 12. If you had a problem with it you should have said something. You could have picked Nebraska, or Texas, or OU or anyone else. Arkansas was probably an 83 OVR, and as much as I love my Hogs, no one confuses them with Bama, Auburn, LSU and so on and so on.

It’s laughable that you think Arkansas has some sort of recruiting advantage. As a matter fact in our magical world of NCAA 14 football - ANYONE CAN BE A POWERHOUSE. I’ve won NCs in large user ODs with the following teams: Northwestern, Kansas, Louisiana Monroe, Bowling Green, Arkansas, Virginia, Navy and now Arkansas again. I’m not the best “button masher”, but I’m the best at recruiting. I don’t like to brag, but it’s the truth. I know exactly who I want, I don’t chase after guys if I’m hopelessly behind (which a lot of you guys do), I always have 35 guys on my list and every week I evaluate each guy and adjust points accordingly. I know guys with high SQT numbers are great OL and make sure to keep my pipelines to CA, FL, TX and LA.

You’ve hinted that you think the only reason I win is because of how I recruit the best talent (which I do AND recruiting is part of the game), but you had a 99 offense and a 95 OVR team so it’s not like you had a poor team. I know you think I play unsound/UNSIM. That’s fine, agree to disagree.

I just didn’t you take Kansas?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
My girlfriend doesn’t like that you called her a skank when we were supposed to play during that time

A) it was a joke
B) why did you tell her? Guys don’t tell on other guys, that’s what girls do.

Akecheta

So my ISP are some fucked up folks. Long story short payment mix up and rather than waiting until payday like I talked to them about, they sent a guy to disconnect at the pole. Got paid, called em up to get it back on and I have to wait for an appointment. Tuesday at the earliest.