• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pro Clubs '18

NML

whos getting the game this year?

A couple notable additions to this mode are having up to three preset builds for ur player that you can switch between in lobby - no more backing all the way out through those slow ass menus every time we need to move people around. Also, you can now set who takes corners, penalties, etc (how is this just now getting added?)

caw caw

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm in as usual, and damn those are some welcome features. So annoying having your 6'5" striker taking corners or some shit.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there any early access for pre ordering?

NML

If ur a trog like me and pay the extra $20, then yes, you get it three days early (it also comes with a bunch of FUT stuff, but I mostly just want the extra three days)

kingssc

I'll be in Taiwan though when it releases. Prepare for Luggy in the first weeks of October.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno. The only guy I know from Taiwan's family left to live in Illinois...

NML

One of the big complaints from early reviews is that they took the "AI auto defending is too easy" to the other extreme and now you have to manually defend or allow ten a game (pro players were so use to defending with the second man that media people at the kickoff event were putting five past them)

That means the ANY IS BACK BABBY

It's a bit of a bummer for whoever has to be any (cough @kella cough) but bad anys are the easiest people to beat so we should be better off this year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are we sure that the AI for clubs will be affected?

NML

Well, to my knowledge, the game engine itself doesn't change across game modes. The only change is with game speed (fast for clubs and FUT, normal for seasons).

So yeah, it would affect clerbs

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't want to jynx it but I've played some drop ins and the computers are competent. Idk if drop in cpus are better than ours thouh

NML

Perhaps, although I'm unsure about playing for someone other than the turkeys

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
1263914725_rising_smile.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ou got the simulations confused, causing a rift in the trogtime continuum, resulting in the 2068 squirrel kings AAA baseball team, who were busy preparing for spring training, to be teleported to the year 2017 and forced to play lawn fairies.

NML

Am drinking tonight so maybe

At midnight the non-trogs get it

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Initiating my PSN download meow

DanishDonut0

Can't link it right now but bari's could work even though I think it's supposed to be a chicken. Their old one would've been great

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My wife has a friend staying over so most likely I can slip away. I'll give it an 80% chance.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I might make an appearance, but the domo was kind of tired

In other, off-brand generic gear news:

NML

The school I use to corch is playing a game right now, 15 minutes left. Should be strong after

Edit: overtime

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can get in 3 games if we start now

kella

Staff member
Administrator