• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pro Clubs '18

NML

Other than a run of maybe three games where I was a black hole, we were pretty good last night. Those last two with ROY especially were nice - the great spacing was very noticeable.

If we can just teach Leroy to not call for everything... his lay off passing and scoring have been great. We still can't finish for shit but we are generally creating 3 to 5 times for opportunities per game than our opponents

If ur curious, I pulled that 3 to 5 times number out of my butt

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The thing is, if we have 4-5 human midfielders, we just don't need the striker calling for the ball 60 yards up the field all the time, especially if he's only going to win the ensuing header 10% of the time. Working the ball up with shorter passes is a lot easier.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
it's fake news anyway, yall make tens of bad calls a game each. I see all from my perch on top of the mountain. I make 3-4 and if one is bad we all scream "33% OF THE TIME LEROY WORKS NONE OF THE TIME"

NML

I make 3-4

smhn.gif

I don't think you realize how often you call for the ball

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I call for about that many half switch lobs to direct it to the wing a game. the 433 does seem to make the ai more prone to doing it more often on their own so you'll assume im calling for some that i dont. i usually go with it because i feed off your disgust

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
What you're saying is you've called for so many balls that the AI has now been programmed to do it on its own.

NML

I guess I just have to ronburgandyidontbelieveyou.gif because I have a hard time believing that 15 times a game the AI is deciding, on its own and with time, to pump the ball up to you

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't notice it happening when I play striker?
it's only certain formations. 5 man back lines seem to do the trick because after gator left and we went back down to 4, i think kella switched to a 5 man back and i started seeing them more.

I definitely call it too much but it's not nearly as often as you think. It's fine if you dont believe me because the leroy fucking up for 80 minutes and then totally redeeming hisself is a fun dynamic

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe. We getting a snow day tomorrow so my wife will be off.

Reactions: NML

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I shouldn't have played since they were here but I wanted to let the nephew run one to make you'll mad

Wooly

When you are in career mode, can you see the EUFA club or country association rankings? Is there a table you can always look at, or do you only see it once when your selection is announced into Europa or Champion's League?

I got a cheap copy of FIFA 14 to play with my son, but you can't see the rankings, and we wanted to start a career mode together based on rankings, where we put the best teams into a few custom super leagues. Do any of the later FIFAs show the rankings, FIFA 15', 16', 17', 18'? Thanks.

Last edited: