• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Question about Bowl Games

Wooly

In NCAA 2013, does it matter which bowl game your team is in and wins? What I mean is that I wonder what advantage (if any) there is for a team to be in different bowl games, and for winning them too. I was thinking of re-odering the bowl tie-ins to be more geographical, but I don't want to inadvertently disadvantage a conference by having them play in supposedly "lower teir" bowls.

What do you get for playing in or winning a bowl game? More points to use the following year? More points in the prestige equation? Do amount of these rewards diff depending on the level of the bowl you play in or win?

Wooly

Obviously this question applies to any games in the NCAA series on PS3. Does anyone know?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I know going to bowl games (and maybe winning them) gets you more prestige while missing bowl games costs you prestige. Not sure it matters if you go to the Beef O'Brady's Bowl or the Rose Bowl, though. It might, but I'm not sure.