• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Regional Battles Dynasty

Akecheta

I can play this evening, after the Panthers game if you can do that? Watching NASCAR right now lol

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
Fresno State defeats Hawaii 55-21. GG @MattRDZ. I was not prepared for the bear front D.

I don't think I ran the bear once, just a lot of different blitzes and telling my secondary to show blitz so it adjusted their alignment. GG, wasn't sure I'd survive with those 9 minute quarters haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I don't think I ran the bear once, just a lot of different blitzes and telling my secondary to show blitz so it adjusted their alignment. GG, wasn't sure I'd survive with those 9 minute quarters haha

That's changing as soon as we advance. Already made the switch.

I was referring to that TNT look on the d line. I was able to keep you honest with the fly sweep, but it was too late by then.

Seems like everyone runs that D. Play hyper-aggressive with a LB or FS, and pray you don't die by the pass.

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
Yea I don't really have a philosophy for defense on NCAA because it seems too inconsistent, I just cycle through a few different looks early and once something clicks I stick with it for the most part

But yea when your QB was on my secondary couldn't keep up, and we lucked out with some of those drops

Akecheta

The games were good but too long. Could beef up D just a hair I think. To date as UCLA I have had a softer schedule. The other guys have a weaker team and have had closer games.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Zack,

How did you do this with one less conference in '14? Very interesting btw.

I replaced a good chunk of the Sun Belt teams, Idaho, and a few lesser schools to create the rivalries.

I'm working on an app that will allow for custom leagues and game simulation (not EA related). It will do what I really want.