• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No complaining yet about these two rematches?

Baker rolls again and I think Auburn wins a close one. Their defense is perfectly set up to stop Georgia.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't know, beating the same team twice is hard, although OU's offense is a steamroller right now. Auburn might be without their top 2 RBs, too.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Johnson will play but yeah that will hurt them. That's why I think it's close. 20-10 or something maybe.

Brick

I'll bitch for you about the stupid rematches.

Oklahoma is already the outright Big XII champion and beat TCU by 18.
Auburn is already the SEC champion and beat tied opponents by 35 points combined.
USC is already the Pac-12 outright champion and beat Stanford by 18.
UCF is already the outright AAC champion and beat Memphis by 27.
Wisconsin is already the outright Big Ten champion.

The only game that fits the model for how these games are supposed to work is 7-1 Clemson versus 7-1 Miami who haven't played in the regular season. GJGE dumb fucking college administrators!

Brick

I hope Oklahoma loses so the DURRRRRRR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAN ONLY HELP DUUURRRRR mongs can stfu. Oklahoma had the ONE TRUE CHAMP season and now TCU may be the ONE TRUE CO-CHAMP. Go back to round-robin. And all of you idiots want 18 team super conferences too. YOU THINK YOU BITCHIN' ABOUT WISCONSIN'S SCHEDULE NOW. YOU TIRED? THIS THE WARMUP. PLAYTIME'S UP.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Just when I thought the shit show in Turdsville was the end of the insanity. It sounds like Fisher will coach one last game against ULM this weekend. This is going to be a total disaster.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
KopFsos.jpg

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Would rather see a rematch of 2 10 win teams then get a 6-6 team in the conference championship game like that one year in the Pac-12, or 7-5 Wisconsin in the B1G. I know those were products of probation, but still, I like the idea of divisionless conferences having a championship game better than what we have now.

DanishDonut0

5:00 PT! People will be getting in their cars driving home from work when they kick. Such amateur hour.

haha, I remember when Oregon was in it a few years back vs Zona and some friends went. I think it was at 6, but still awful. I stayed as far away from that one as possible, even though people were buying tickets for 5-10$. It's aight tho, Levi Stadium deserves to be (and usually is) that empty.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I'll bitch for you about the stupid rematches.

Oklahoma is already the outright Big XII champion and beat TCU by 18.
Auburn is already the SEC champion and beat tied opponents by 35 points combined.
USC is already the Pac-12 outright champion and beat Stanford by 18.
UCF is already the outright AAC champion and beat Memphis by 27.
Wisconsin is already the outright Big Ten champion.

The only game that fits the model for how these games are supposed to work is 7-1 Clemson versus 7-1 Miami who haven't played in the regular season. GJGE dumb fucking college administrators!

giphy.gif

Brick

Gary Patterson spittin' hot fire on BAKER: :smoking:

"If Baker Mayfield wants to blame TCU for 128 BCS schools not offering him a scholarship, that’s fine. But ask Kliff Kingsbury why he didn’t offer him a scholarship at Texas Tech. Ask about Baker’s dad [James]. He’s an arrogant guy who thinks he knows everything. If people knew the whole story, they might not have a great opinion of Baker or his father."

I am shocked, SHOCKED that Baker's dad is also a douchebag. But he's good at footbaw so it doesn't matter right.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Baker and his dad are basically JD McCoy from Friday Night Lights and his dad

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
In which quarter will TCU defenders take out BAKER with a cheap shot like they did 2 years ago? I'm going with 2nd.

Soonerfan09

Gary Patterson spittin' hot fire on BAKER: :smoking:

"If Baker Mayfield wants to blame TCU for 128 BCS schools not offering him a scholarship, that’s fine. But ask Kliff Kingsbury why he didn’t offer him a scholarship at Texas Tech. Ask about Baker’s dad [James]. He’s an arrogant guy who thinks he knows everything. If people knew the whole story, they might not have a great opinion of Baker or his father."

I am shocked, SHOCKED that Baker's dad is also a douchebag. But he's good at footbaw so it doesn't matter right.

Patterson's quote is dumb.
“They told me they were gonna offer me a scholarship and kind of drug it out, and I told other schools I wasn’t interested because I thought I was going to go there, and I truly believed they were going to offer me because they told me that. They disappointed me and kind of hung me out to dry right before signing day.”
It wasn't just that they didn't offer him.
Also, I'm pretty sure this whole exchange is from like two years ago.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is it no longer possible to hate some douchebag and not be "triggered"?

Oklahoma fans the best gender

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I think the extreme opinions/reactions of some of the posters qualify them as "triggered", not that it's basically universally accepted that he's a tool.

CJ_24

Triggered, root word trigger.

Trigger. Transitive verb 3: to cause an intense and usually negative emotional reaction in (someone).

Were some posters posts an "intense and . . . negative emotional reaction"? I guess that is a question of fact.