• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

Soonerfan09

While that video is hilarious, that whole situation is so blown out of proportion. He basically got arrested for resisting arrest. GTFO with public intox.

Also, RIP Brick.

DanishDonut0

Too bad Army doesn't wear these all the time, one of the best unis ever.

size0-army.mil-26682-2008-12-07-171252.jpg

Doesn't wear what?

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Navy,

There is only ONE Florida State, soldiers. Stop kicking like them you plebs! #mdr

Signed,

The Hachiko.

P.S. #GoArmy #MerciJohnny

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I like Kirk. One of his sons plays on my nephew's baseball team. Seems like a nice guy, but him being a Baker fan dropped him a few rungs.

Soonerfan09

Sounds like somebody doesn’t want to run out of Tennessee like he was run out of Columbus
Maybe he just realized that what he said was hypocritical and he's owning up to his mistakes? He seems like a pretty decent guy, so that's what I'm going to go with.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I hope Oklahoma loses so the DURRRRRRR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME CAN ONLY HELP DUUURRRRR mongs can stfu. Oklahoma had the ONE TRUE CHAMP season and now TCU may be the ONE TRUE CO-CHAMP. Go back to round-robin. And all of you idiots want 18 team super conferences too. YOU THINK YOU BITCHIN' ABOUT WISCONSIN'S SCHEDULE NOW. YOU TIRED? THIS THE WARMUP. PLAYTIME'S UP.

I really wonder how we look to the outside world.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't read the comments of you want to keep the 9mm Cafe out of your thoughts