• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Spalding Buckeyes Thread

Skeeter

Uber felon
We Back.

This could be OSU's best team since 1998 when they lost in spectacular fashion to MSU at home.

Foreshadowing???

Brick

Don't let the trogs get to you with that "lol 2 QBs is no QBs" bullshit. Same people who believe the Big XII needs a shampship game. Those trogs have a list of bullshit standby opinions.

Urban did it before with Tebow/Dreamy eyes and LSU with Flynn/Perillllllloux.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's too busy sharing Bernie Sanders shit on fb

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He will either die in this game or he will die against Michigan's defensive line.

alanbranch.jpeg

Skeeter

Uber felon
We Back.

This could be OSU's best team since 1998 when they lost in spectacular fashion to MSU at home.

Foreshadowing???

Troof?

Hope not. I was at the 1998 game. I'll be at the game Saturday. If they lose again because they refuse to run the best RB in college football I'll throw hisself from the top of the stadium. More likely I'll just set a couch on fire.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Troof?

Hope not. I was at the 1998 game. I'll be at the game Saturday. If they lose again because they refuse to run the best RB in college football I'll throw hisself from the top of the stadium. More likely I'll just set a couch on fire.

Win or lose East Lansing will riot. @DeadMan

Wooly

Troof?

Hope not. I was at the 1998 game. I'll be at the game Saturday. If they lose again because they refuse to run the best RB in college football I'll throw hisself from the top of the stadium. More likely I'll just set a couch on fire:turrible:.

Come on, you're not West Virginia, your better than that, oh wait....

Skeeter

Uber felon
Season finally starts today. I'll have aboot 72 layers on to fight off the cold and rain. Should be a true delight.

Get to see if the Buckeyes have been going through the motions all season and are ready to turn it on, or if they really are who we think they are.

I predict the latter. Teams don't usually get suddenly better after 10 games.... unless you're south florida.

Michigan State beat Ohio State. Since Nebraska beat Michigan State does that mean Nebraska is better then Ohio State? :eek:

Just kidding but I thought it was funny.

Iron

Well, if that was going to happen, I'm glad it happened here and not in the playoff etc. But yes, Tim Beck sucks. That was awful.

Iron

Ezekiel Elliott and Cardale Jones both say/or post online they are declaring for the draft.

Iron

Please let a program say "Hey Tim Beck went 10-1 at Ohio State as offensive coordinator" and hire him for a HC job.

Skeeter

Uber felon
He's not wrong. I guarantee anyone on here couldve called better plays. 3 first downs. 1 fucking series was 3 qb draws and a punt

Iron

Buckeye players don't seem too happy on social media, Harbaugh has to be licking his chops

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I had no idea there were so many children playing football at Ohio State. Good thing they don't get into the libraries much...

buckeye_library.jpg

Speaking of library dudes. Was there today acquiring articles from 1984- 1986 and saw the same guy I alway see using the public internet. He always has the same dirty looking plaid jacket on the back of his chair. I leave and as I'm driving down the road I see him walking. So he didn't drive there. Either he's homeless or his wife hogs the only computer at home.

Plus there were people with headphones watching YouTube videos.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Shit is dire back home.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Please let a program say "Hey Tim Beck went 10-1 at Ohio State as offensive coordinator" and hire him for a HC job.

Seems to be pretty much exactly the logic of the intelligentsia.

At any rate, I'm going to enjoy the self-important whining coming out of sports journalists this week as they condemn two young guys for telling the truth after a game instead of just regurgitating platitudes.

Hey fuckfaces, if that's what you want then why does your job even exist? Don't ask questions if you don't want answers.