• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sperg about Motor Racing thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
think-smart.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Tyres just don't warm up quick on the merc. George got s good start then not as much grip early as the other three.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Really impressed with Mick, earlier in the year with all his wrecks you had to wonder if he had enough to stay up in F1. It's also funny how George always finds hisself in no man's land every race in either 4th or 5th

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni

This thing could have easily went into the grandstands. F1’s Bobby Allison moment. I bet the catchfence is 20 ft tall next year at that corner.

vertigho

definite maybe
It’s remarkable how bad David Croft and Martin Brundle are. I dislike Croft’s personality, I like Brundle, both they’re both bad at their job.

Best summed up by Brundle saying “we didn’t see any evidence of that” when Leclerc said “we’re quick, we’ll get them tomorrow”, after Leclerc cut a 3s gap to 1.5s over the final 8-10 laps. Somehow they managed to miss that. The TV director might be partially to blame for this, too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Ferrari is just a terrible team, they undermine SHARL multiple times with bad strategy and then act like it was bad luck he didn't win so I don't expect them to do shit unless he takes over like Sainz has during crucial moments. Idk what is going on at Ferrari, I've read theories that Sainz sponsor is pressuring them into not putting team orders in.. It's probably as simple as a fractured team politically that Binotto doesn't have the authority to keep in check.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yes let's watch Sainz pit instead of Mick overtake Norris so we can watch Mick overtake Norris instead of the live race. TWO BOXES

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's SHARL's race, maybe they can run 2 pits in 4 laps again to get Sainz up there with him

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's SHARL's race, maybe they can run 2 pits in 4 laps again to get Sainz up there with him

Ferrari cheat mode working well at the A1, although they will blow up by the end of the race. Last time they were this competitive, they turned the engine mode up too far. Expecting the same.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well the front has been mostly boring as usual, but the middle of the field has had some great racing

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If this is genuinely the pace of the Ferraris, I can't see that Red Bull have any answer to this going forward. Verstappen seems to have lost a big step on them. Mind you Sharl (and Ferrari) will probably find a way to fuck it up.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If this is genuinely the pace of the Ferraris, I can't see that Red Bull have any answer to this going forward. Verstappen seems to have lost a big step on them. Mind you Sharl (and Ferrari) will probably find a way to fuck it up.

Do either of them have to change their floors for Belgium?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Do either of them have to change their floors for Belgium?

Yeah both. Ferrari have confirmed, Horner still throwing towys out of the pram, trying to get the TD stopped, but at the same time protesting that they don't have a dodgy floor. I think the lady doth protest too much.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Queue Verstappen having a tantrum and throwing the team under the bus for having the audacity not to give him the fastest car.