• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Stacked Receiver Alignment

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Occasionally in Trips Open, you can motion the back to line up underneath the solo WR. I'm not sure of all the situations that it works in, but I know it works if the RB is running a wheel and the WR is running a shallow.

florida25gators

Occasionally in Trips Open, you can motion the back to line up underneath the solo WR. I'm not sure of all the situations that it works in, but I know it works if the RB is running a wheel and the WR is running a shallow.

Didn't know that one, I'll give that one a look

I'd prefer If its something I can do with motion of the receivers themselves. I think its Normal Flex wk that you can pull the boundary receiver towards the slot and align him underneath him.

It really doesn't provide any particular advantage to do so looking at it from a game stand point since they don't really have a designation to top hat the look and rubs are a crap shoot to begin with, but i'm just doing it as a wrinkle to entertain myself more than anything.

tskillet

Didn't know that one, I'll give that one a look

I'd prefer If its something I can do with motion of the receivers themselves. I think its Normal Flex wk that you can pull the boundary receiver towards the slot and align him underneath him.

It really doesn't provide any particular advantage to do so looking at it from a game stand point since they don't really have a designation to top hat the look and rubs are a crap shoot to begin with, but i'm just doing it as a wrinkle to entertain myself more than anything.

Did you ever get a list going of formations this works with?